The Food Corporation of India has updated the website with the FCI Recruitment 2017, issued on the website is aiming to fill for Watchman Posts. Candidates can get further details of the FCI Recruitment 2017 on the official website at www.fci.gov.in.
The Food Corporation of India has issued with the Job openings for Watchman Posts through the FCI Recruitment 2017 that will be updated on the website on 22nd July 2017. The application mode for the posts is through the online method on the official website at www.fci.gov.in. The candidates are selected through a Written test and Physical Endurance Test processes and are placed in Andhra Pradesh.For more information about the FCI Recruitment 2017, candidates are advised to refer the Official Website of the Food Corporation of India at www.fci.gov.in.
FCI Recruitment 2017: Job Description
FCI Recruitment 2017 will be issued on the official website of the Food Corporation of India on 22nd July 2017. The Food Corporation of India is aiming to fill 271 Vacancies for Watchman Posts. Candidates should note the last date of submission of the application form which until 21st August 2017 and can be applied through online method at www.fci.gov.in.
FCI Recruitment 2017: Detailed Information
- Name of the Institute: Food Corporation of India
- Name of the Jobs: Watchman Posts
- Number of Posts: 271 Vacancies
- Application Mode: Online
- Issue Date of Application: 22nd July 2017
- Last Date of Application: 21st August 2017
- Job Location: Andhra Pradesh
- Job Category: Government Jobs
- Official Website: www.fci.gov.in
FCI Recruitment 2017: Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants applying for the Watchman posts at Food Corporation of India must have completed 8th standard or more from a recognised Board or University.
- The Age limit for the Watchman Posts should not be from 18 to 25 years as per the official website.
How to apply for the FCI Recruitment 2017
- Visit the Food Corporation of India page at www.fci.gov.in.
- Click “FCI Recruitment2017″ link and select the “Apply” link.
- Enter the form with correct details and upload the required documents.
- Submit the application form before the last date of submission.
- Take a print out of the same for further use.