GATE Admit Card 2016, GATE Hall Ticket 2016, www.iisc.ernet.in
GATE Admit Card 2016
Indian Institute of Science Bangalore is planned to publish the GATE Admit Card 2016 on its official website.The authority has decided to conduct the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE 2016) from 30th January 2016 to 07th February 2016. The commission announced that GATE Hall Ticket 2016 will be available from 29.12.2015 onwards.
GATE Admit Card 2016 Download
- Name of the Organization: Indian Institute of Science (IISc) Bangalore
- Name of the Exam: Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE 2016)
- Course offered: Masters in Engineering
- Admit card status: 29th December 2015
- Exam Pattern: Multiple choice type
- Full mark: 100
- Time Duration: 3 hours
- GATE 2016 Exam date: 30.1.2016 to 7.02.2016
- Result: 19th March 2016
- Further process: Interview
- Website: www.gate.iisc.ernet.in
Simple steps to download GATE Admit Card 2016
- Candidates should log on to the official website of the organization that is www.gate.iisc.ernet.in
- Then on the main page, go to notification section
- Then the candidates click on Admit card link
- After that, you must fill all the required details in the application form
- Then you can see the GATE Admit Card 2016 on the computer screen shortly
- Download it or take a printout of this entry ticket for further examination usage
GATE Hall Ticket 2016 Exam Pattern
- The GATE examination will be based on a single paper and comes with total 65 questions
- Total mark: 100
- Time Duration – 3 hour
- The paper consists of both multiple choice questions (MCQs) and numerical answer type questions.
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) type questions will be asked in the examination as one pattern to be asked which offers 1 or 2 marks for each correct answer in the paper.
- There will be total four choices given for each question and candidate’s needs to select correct answer from the
- The second type of the exam paper will be of Numerical Answer Questions, which will be asked with a view to check the numerical answer type questions solving ability of the candidates.
- This type of questions will be with 1 or 2 marks weight age and candidates will not be given options for answers.
- 1 mark multiple choice questions and if the answer is wrong then 1/3 marks will be deducted
- 2 marks multiple choice questions if the answer is wrong then 2/3 marks will be deducted.
- There will be not negative marking system is applicable for Numerical Answer Type questions.