NPSC Recruitment 2016
The Nagaland Public Service Commission has released a notification for the recruitment of PGT, TRA, Lecturer, Assistant Professor, Research Associate, Technician Posts. There are almost 72 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the application form is on 14th July 2016. Applicants can also check the official website www.npsc.co.in for more details regarding the NPSC Notification 2016.
The candidates must check out the Eligibility Requirements that is necessary for applying the post. The Candidates must possess M.Sc or M.A., or Post Graduation can utilise this opportunity. And the age limit should be between 18 years to 30 years. The candidates who are Interested can apply through the Offline Mode.
|S.No||Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|1.||Assistant Professor (Mathematics)||01 Post|
|2.||Assistant Professor (Physics)||04 Posts|
|3.||Assistant Professor (Chemistry/ Biology/ Physics)||01 Post|
|4.||Research Associate (Chemistry)||01 Post|
|5.||Research Associate (Functional English)||01 Post|
|6.||Research Associate (Psychology)||01 Post|
|7.||Lecturer under SCERT (Mathematics)||01 Post|
|8.||Lecturer under DIETS (English)||03 Posts|
|9.||Lecturer under DIETS (Mathematics)||04 Posts|
|10.||Lecturer under DIETS (Pol. Science)||01 Post|
|11.||Lecturer under DIETS (Psychology)||02 Posts|
|12.||Lecturer under DIETS (Science)||04 Posts|
|13.||Lecturer under DIETS (Sociology)||01 Post|
|14.||TRA under SCERT (Education)||01 Post|
|15.||TRA under SCERT (Linguistic)||01 Post|
|16.||TRA under SCERT (Mathematics)||01 Post|
|17.||TRA under SCERT (Physics)||02 Posts|
|18.||TRA under SCERT (Pol. Science)||01 Post|
|21.||Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) Computer Sc||01 Post|
|22.||Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) English||08 Posts|
|23.||Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) History||08 Posts|
|24.||Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) Mathematics||05 Posts|
|25.||Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) Physics||05 Posts|
|26.||Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) Pol. Science||08 Posts|
|27.||Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) Tenyidie||01 Post|
- For Lecturer, TRA, Technicians:
- Graduate Teacher (PGT):
- For Assistant Professor: Master’sDegree or Post Graduation Degree in the relevant discipline and qualify marks in NET (National Eligibility Test).
M.A in the concerned subject from recognised university with B.Erecognised
PostGraduation in the specific subject from recognized Univesity and B.E/B.Tech for Computer Science Subject.
- Minimum Age: 18 21years.
- Maximum Age: 30 years.
Name of the Organization: Nagaland Public Service Commission.
Name of the Post: Various Posts.
Total No. of Vacancies: 72 Posts.
Official Website: www.npsc.co.in
Mode of Application: Offline.
Deadline: 14th July 2016
Tentative Date of Written Examination: 3rd Week of August 2016
Selection Process: The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Written Examination.
- For Assistant Professor: Rs 15,600/- to 39,100/- with Grade Pay of Rs 6000/- per month.
- For Research Associate, Lecturer: Rs 15,600/- to 39,100/- with Grade Pay of Rs 5400/- per month.
- For Remaining Posts: Rs 9,300/- to 34,800/- with Grade Pay of Rs 4,600/- per month.
- The candidates must Pay Rs.300/-
- Demand Draft drew for “Secretary, Nagaland Public Service Commission, Kohima, payable at Kohima” or by cash
Procedure to Apply for NPSC Recruitment 2016
- Visit the Official Website
- click on the link for NPSC Recruitment 2016
- Then read all the notifications given on the website before applying for the post
- Now Interested and Eligible Candidates download the Application form
- Fill up the form in the prescribed format without any mistakes
- Paste a recent passport size photo in the given space
- Pay the application fee if necessary
- Cross check the form before sending
- Then send the duly filled application form along with all the necessary documents to the postal Address given below before the last date.
Postal address: The Secretary, N.P.S.C.
- Self Attested copy of all Educational Certificates.
- Self Attested copy of Date of Birth Certificate.
- Self Attested copy of Caste Certificate.
- One Passport size photograph.
- Examination Fee Receipt