NCERT is going to declare NTSE Stage 2 Admit Card 2018 on the official website at www.ncert.nic.in. To appear for Scholarship National Level Exam, the candidates have to carry the admit card which you can download from the official website
NTSE Stage 2 Admit Card 2018
NCERT is going to release NTSE Stage 2 Admit Card 2018 for the candidates who are going to appear for Scholarship National Level Exam. After accepting the online applications from the eligible candidates, the authority is going to release the admit card for the exam. The organisation will be conducted the exam on 13th May 2017. The candidates can download the admit card by visiting the official website of the organisation.
NTSE Stage 2 Permission Letter
No candidates will be allowed to enter the exam hall without admit card. The examiner can easily identify the candidates with the help of admit card as it contains much information related to the candidates such as name and date of birth, registration number, photograph and signature, etc. The candidates who have applied for the exam can download the admit card by entering their registration number and date of birth through the official website.
NTSE Stage 2 Call Letter 2018
NCERT has released the notification of Scholarship National Level Exam which will be organised on 13th May 2018. The candidates can download NTSE Stage 2 Admit Card 2018 to appear for the exam. The candidates have to score good marks to qualify the exam. The candidates who got selected in the NTSE scholarship test then they are awarded by Rs. 1250/- month from standard 11th to standard 12th .
- Name of the Department: NCERT
- Name of Exam: Semi-Skilled Workman Exam
- Date of the Exam: Update Soon
- Category: NTSE Stage 2 Admit Card 2018
- Official website: www.ncert.nic.in
- Status: Update Soon
- Go to the official website at www.ncert.nic.in
- Then search the link for NTSE Stage 2 Admit Card 2018
- Enter your date of birth, password and user ID number.
- Then press submit button
- It will be displayed on the screen
- And finally get a print out of the same.