The Oriental Bank of Commerce has renewed the website with the OBC Recruitment 2017, issued on the website is aiming to fill for Advocates Posts. Candidates can get further details of the OBC Recruitment 2017 on the official website at www.obcindia.co.in.
OBC Recruitment 2017
The Oriental Bank of Commerce has issued with the Job openings for Advocates Posts through the OBC Recruitment 2017 that will be updated on the website on 31st July 2017. The application method for the posts is through the offline method and can send the application to the postal address given on the official website at www.obcindia.co.in. For more information candidates can refer to the Official Website.
OBC Recruitment 2017: Job Details
OBC Recruitment 2017 will be issued on the official website of the Oriental Bank of Commerce on 31st July 2017. The Oriental Bank of Commerce is aiming to fill 296 Vacancies for Advocates Posts. Candidates should note the last date of submission of the application form which until 26th August 2017 and can be applied through the offline method and can send the application to the postal address given on the website at www.obcindia.co.in.
OBC Recruitment 2017: Selection Process
The candidates aiming for a job at Oriental Bank of Commerce are selected through the OBC Recruitment 2017. The Oriental Bank of Commerce is issued to recruit for the Advocates Posts. For the selection procedure, candidates are selected through a Written Examination or Interview processes and placed in Rajasthan.
OBC Recruitment 2017: Detailed Information
- Name of the Organisation: Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Name of the Jobs: Advocates Posts
- Number of Posts: 296 Vacancies
- Application Mode: Offline
- Issue Date of Application: 31st July 2017
- Last Date of Application: 26th August 2017
- Job Location: Rajasthan
- Job Category: Government Jobs
- Official Website: www.obcindia.co.in
OBC Recruitment 2017: Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants applying for the Advocates posts at Oriental Bank of Commerce must have completed the required educational qualifications from a recognised Board or University.
- The Age limit for the Advocates Posts should be satisfied as per the official website.