State Bank of Patiala Syllabus 2016
The State Bank of Patiala has released the syllabus for the SBP Assistant and Faculty Exam 2016. The candidates who have applied for the SBP Assistant and Faculty Exam can visit the Official website to download the Syllabus for the Exam. The candidates can start preparing for the exam using the Syllabus. Because the candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Written exam. The SBP Test Syllabus and Test Pattern along with the solved papers are useful at the time of exam preparation. For more details regarding the recruitment and syllabus, the candidates could visit the Official Website.
State Bank of Patiala Recruitment 2016
The State Bank of Patiala has released a notification for the recruitment of SBP Assistant posts. There are almost 24 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the Application form is on 30th June 2016. The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Written exam and the Personal Interview. Before applying for the posts, the candidates must check out the eligibility requirements for the posts.
SBP Assistant Exam Pattern
- The questions will be in Objective type question paper.
- Each Question of the test carries 0.5 marks
- There will be 100 questions altogether
- And the Total Marks will be 50
- Candidates need to get a minimum of 50 % to get qualified in the written exam.
|S.No||Subject||No of Questions||Duration|
|1.||General Awareness||30||1 hour|
State Bank of Patiala Test Syllabus 2016 – sbp.co.in
- General awareness.
- Computer Syllabus etc.
General Awareness Syllabus
- Patiala National Movement.
- Countries & Capitals.
- Current Affairs.
- Patiala Constitution.
- Countries & Currencies.
- Sports & Games.
- Patiala History.
- Patiala Geography.
- General Science.
- Science & Technology.
- Current Events – National & International etc.
- Banking Concepts.
- Government efforts in Banking sector.
- International financial organisations – Their functions, policies, and updates.
- Functions of Banks.
- Banking Terms.
- Regulatory Organisations Related to Financial and Banking Industry.
- History of Banking Sector.
- Functions, powers and policies of RBI.
- Products offered by Commercial Banks.
- Parliamentary acts related to Banking.
Computer Ability Syllabus
- Instant Messengers
- Zip & Unzip files.
- Internet Browser.
- Files and Folders.
- Word Processing.
- Introduction to Windows.
- Page Layout.
- Presentation Software etc.
Name of the Organisation: State Bank of Patiala.
Name of the post: Assistant/Faculty.
No of Vacancies: 24.
Category Name: Syllabus.
Job Location: Punjab.
Last Date: 30th June 2016
Official website: sbp.co.in