Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited has released the latest Job Openings of 301 vacancies for Conservator of Technical Apprentice Posts. The Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited is aiming to recruit candidates through BHEL Recruitment 2017. Further information can be obtained from the official website at www.bhel.in.
BHEL Recruitment 2017
The BHEL Recruitment 2017 has issued the Job openings for Technical Apprentice Posts on 18th August 2017. Candidates can apply for the BHEL Recruitment 2017 through the offline method, and send the same to the postal address given on the website at www.bhel.in. Interested Candidates can appear for the Walk-in-Interview on 21st August 2017 to 31st August 2017 to the address provided on the site. The applicants who have applied for the posts through the BHEL Recruitment 2017 are selected through Interview processes.
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited is an engineering and manufacturing company based in New Delhi, India. The company was founded in 1964 and is considered to be India’s largest power plant equipment manufacturer. The Organisation conducts BHEL Recruitment 2017 to select candidates for Various Posts. Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited has recently issued the BHEL Recruitment 2017 for Technical Apprentice Jobs of 301 vacancies on the official website. For more information about the Recruitment Procedure candidates can refer to the official website.
BHEL Recruitment 2017: Details
- Name of the Authorization: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
- Name of the Job: Technical Apprentice Jobs
- Number of Posts: 310 Posts
- Date of Interview: 21st August 2017 to 31st August 2017
- Application Mode: Offline
- Official Website: www.bhel.in
BHEL Recruitment 2017: Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants applying for the Technical Apprentice Posts should have the degree in Diploma in the respective discipline from a recognised University.
- The Age limit Criteria should be from 18 to 27 years as per the official website at www.bhel.in.
- Age Relaxation is given for candidates of OBC and Other Categories.
How to Apply for BHEL Recruitment 2017
- Visit the official website at www.bhel.in.
- Click on the “Engagement of Apprentice Trainee” link under the career section.
- Download the Notification and fill the BHEL Apprentice Training Application Form.
- Lastly, appear for the Walk-in-Interview on the address given on the official website.