The Railway Protection Force has released the latest Job Openings for Constables Posts on the website. The RPF Recruitment 2017 has been issued on the website aiming to fill for19,952 Vacancies Constables Posts. Candidates can get more updates of the RPF Recruitment 2017 on the official website at www.indianrailways.gov.in.
RPF Recruitment 2017
The Railway Protection Force has released with the openings for Constables Posts through the RPF Recruitment 2017 that was updated on the website.The Railway Protection Force is aiming to fill 19,952 Vacancies for Constables Posts through RPF Recruitment 2017. Candidates should note the last date of submission of the application form which until 14th October 2017. The application mode to apply for the posts is through the offline method. The application form is to be sent before the last date to the postal address given on the official website at www.indianrailways.gov.in. For more information candidates can refer to the Official Website.
Railway Protection Force
The Railway Protection Force is a security force of India. The RPF aims at protecting railway passengers, passenger area and railway property of the Indian Railways. The Railway Protection Force has recently released the RPF Recruitment 2017 Notification on the website to recruit candidates for Constables Posts. The candidates at Railway Protection Force are selected through a Written Examination, Physical Efficiency Test, Physical Measurement Test, Viva-Voce Test, Bonus Marks, Verification of Documents, Medical Examination, Training processes.
RPF Recruitment 2017: Detailed Information
- Name of the Institute: Railway Protection Force
- Name of the Jobs: Constables Posts
- Number of Posts: 19,952 Vacancies
- Application Mode: Offline
- Last Date of Application: 14th October 2017
- Official Website: www.indianrailways.gov.in
RPF Recruitment 2017: Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants applying for the Constables posts at Railway Protection Force must have completed 10th or equivalent from a Central or State Govt recognised Board/Institution.
- The Age limit for the Constables Posts should be from 18 to 25 years as per the official website.
RPF Recruitment 2017: Application Method
- Open the official website at www.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Download the application form from the RPF Recruitment 2017 link.
- Fill the form with the required details.
- Send it to the postal address given on the website.