PGCIL Trainee Cut Off 2016 for 7th Feb Exam
The Power Grid Corporation Of India has conducted an exam on 7th Feb 2016. And the Authority have released the Cut Off marks for the Exam. candidates who have attended the exam are eagerly waiting for the Answer key and the Cut Off Marks. So That the Candidates can evaluate their Performance of the Exam. A Huge number of Candidates have participated in the exam and they are all now waiting for the result. But The Power Grid Corporation Of India will take the time to release Results of Power Grid Junior Trainee exam.
Power Grid India Assistant recruitment 2016
The Power Grid Corporation Of India has released a recruitment notification to fill 210 Electrical Trainee Jobs. The People who are waiting for Central Govt Job Notifications have noticed these jobs. All those People are applied for PGCIL Trainee Recruitment notification. This is a Great opportunity to the individuals who shows interest in doing Government jobs. The Government Of India Power Grid Corporation Of India has received the proper reply from the India citizens. The Power Grid Corporation Board shortlisted the eligible people and dispatched the Admit cards for Trainee exam. People who want to take the exam had downloaded the Admit card online.
Power Grid India Assistant Exam pattern
- The Written Test shall be of Objective type.
- Each question shall have four answer options.
- Duration of the exam is 2 Hours.
- Each question carries one mark.
- There is negative marking of 1/4th for every wrong answer.
- The question paper will be in bilingual (Hindi/English) except questions of English language test.
- Selection Process includes Written Test & Interview. People who qualified in written test & Interview is placed in Trainee jobs
Name of the Organization: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited.
Name of the Posts: Trainee.
No of Vacancies: 210 Posts.
Mode of Application: Online.
Category: Cut Off.
Status: Very Soon
Official Website: www.powergridindia.com