UP CPAT Syllabus 2017 has been released by the Punjab Public Service Commission at their official website at www.lkouniv.ac.in. Applicants need to keep themselves updated on the official website at www.lkouniv.ac.in.
UP CPAT Admit Card 2017
University of Lucknow of Uttar Pradesh will be organising the examination to give admission to talented and eligible candidates. The University is all set to administer the Combined Pre Aayush Test on 4th October 2017. Applicants who are willing to participate for Exam will need to download UP CPAT Syllabus 2017. The candidates who pass the test will get admission in Unani, Ayurveda and Homoeopathic College located in the Uttar Pradesh State. Candidates can download the much awaited UP CPAT Syllabus 2017 from the official website at www.lkouniv.ac.in.
UP CPAT Syllabus 2017: Importance
With the guidance of the UP CPAT Syllabus, 2017 candidates who have applied for the upcoming exam at University of Lucknow of Uttar Pradesh can start preparing. Applicants who have applied for the Exam will know the areas from which he or she will be analysed in the exam. Candidates can download the UP CPAT Syllabus 2017 from the website at www.lkouniv.ac.in.
UP CPAT Exam 2017: Information
University of Lucknow of Uttar Pradesh has conducted the Combined Pre Ayush Test on 4th October 2017. Candidates had downloaded their admit card from the official website and can expect the results to be announced on the website on 12th October 2017. Applicants who have completed their exam can download and check the answer key that will be released on 6th October 2017.
- Name of the Organization: University of Lucknow
- Exam Name: Combined Pre Ayush Test
- Exam Date: 4th October 2017
- Answer Key Release Date: 6th October 2017
- Result Date for UP CPAT 2017: 12th October 2017
- Counseling Procedure Date: 16th October
- Official Site: www.lkouniv.ac.in
- Open the official link of the University of Lucknow at www.lkouniv.ac.in.
- Click on the UP CPAT Syllabus 2017 Link
- Click on the button.
- Take a photo copy of the Syllabus.