AP TRANSCO AE Recruitment 2016
The Andhra Pradesh TRANSCO has released a notification for the recruitment of Assistant Engineer vacancies. There are almost 200 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to Apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the Application form is not yet updated. The candidates can visit the Official Website to get further details about the Recruitment.
Before applying for the post, the candidates need to refer the Official Notification to get the eligibility Requirements that are necessary for applying for the post. The eligible candidates can apply through Online Mode before the last date.
Educational Qualification: The candidates must possess Graduation in Engineering in relevant Discipline from any recognise university / Institution with minimum pass percentage of marks
Age Limit: The candidates can refer the Official Notification to get the post wise details about the Age Limit.
Name of the Organisation: Andhra Pradesh TRANSCO
Name of The Posts: Assistant Engineer
Number of Vacancies: 200
Official Website: www.apspdcl.in
Mode of Application: Online
Last Date: Update Soon
Selection Process: The authority will conduct Eligibility selection rounds for shortlisted applicants. Only qualified contenders in primary selection round only forwarded to consecutive selection round.
Application Fee: The candidates need to refer the Official notification to get the fees details.
Procedure to Apply for AP TRANSCO AE Recruitment 2016
- The candidates need to visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for AP TRANSCO AE Recruitment 2016
- Then read all the notifications given in the Website before applying for the post
- Interested and Eligible candidates click on the link for Online Application
- Fill up the form with all the personal and educational details in the prescribed format without any mistakes
- Upload a recent passport size photo and a scanned copy of your signature
- Attach copy of all your Certificates with the Form
- Make the Fee payment through Online or Offline Mode
- Cross check the form before submitting it
- Submit the duly filled form before the last date
- Take a copy of the form for further use
Click here for more information and New Updates