Andhra Pradesh public service commission job openings
Andhra Pradesh public service commission welcomes application for the post of Assistant, Tax Officer, Excise Sub Inspector for covering a total available vacancy of 982 posts. The eligible candidates satisfying the eligibility criteria given by the firm can start applying. The application must be made before the last date 10th Dec 2016.
Organisation: Andhra Pradesh public service commission
1. Municipal Commissioner Grade-III – 12
2. Asst. Commercial Tax Officer – 96
3. Sub-Registrar Grade-II – 27
4. Deputy Tahsildar – 253
5. Assistant Labour Officer – 08
6. Assistant Development Officers – 23
7. Extension Officer – 08
8. Prohibition & Excise Sub Inspector – 15
9. Assistant Section Officer (GAD) – 67
10. Assistant Section Officer (Finance Dept.) – 16
11. Assistant Section Officer (Law Dept.) – 18
12. Assistant Section Officer (Legislature Dept.) – 23
13. Senior Auditor – 45
14. Senior Accountant Treasuries & Accounts (HOD) – 82
15. Senior Accountant Treasuries & Accounts – 158
16. Junior Accountant – 39
17. Junior Assistants – 81
18. Senior Accountant Insurance (Directorate) – 01
19. Senior Accountant In Insurance A.P.G.L.I Sub-Service – 10.
Total openings: 982
Education: The candidate is expected to have completed Graduation Degree / Engineering Degree or must possess its equivalent qualification from a recognised University.
Age Limit: Candidates aged between 18 and 42 years are preferred.
Special Skills: Good communication skill is mandatory.
Wage: Will be paid a satisfactory wage on a monthly basis.
Selection mode: Written test and Interview.
Procedure of Application
The eligible candidates can apply through www.apspsc.gov.in filling the application form with required details, uploading all the required documents and finally submitting the application online on or before the last date. The link for online registration will get deactivated after the last date. The hard copy of the application must be taken for future reference.
Last date to apply: 10th Dec 2016
Click here to go to the official website