APSC Recruitment 2016
The Assam Public Service Commission has released a notification for the recruitment of Asst Engineer (Civil), Assistant Inspector, Director of Agriculture Posts. There are almost 35 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the Application form is on 07th July 2016. Applicants can also check the official website www.apsc.nic.in for more details regarding the Assam PSC Asst Engineer Jobs.
Before applying for the post, the candidates must check out the Eligibility Requirements that is necessary to applying for the Job. The candidates must Possess Civil Engineering from recognised Institute or MA/BT/ M.Sc./ BT with relevant experience. And the age limit should be between 21 years to 43 years. The Interested and Eligible candidates could apply through Offline.
|S.No||Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|1.||Asst Engineer (Civil)||25 Posts|
|2.||Assistant Inspector of Schools||09 Posts|
|3.||Director of Agriculture||01 Post|
- For Assistant Engineer: Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering from recognised Institute.
- For Assistant Inspector of Schools: MA/BT/ M.Sc./ BT with relevant experience.
- For Director of Agriculture: Degree in Agriculture or Masters Degree in Agriculture Science such as Botany, Chemistry in First Class.
- Assistant Engineer (as on 03.03.2016):
- Minimum Age: 21 years.
- Maximum Age: 43 years.
- Assistant Inspector of Schools: Maximum Age: 43 years (as on 03.03.2016).
- Director of Agriculture: Minimum Age: 40 years (as on 01.01.2016).
Name of the Organization: Assam Public Service Commission.
Name of the Post: Various Posts.
Official Website: www.apsc.nic.in.
Total No. of Vacancies: 35 Posts.
Mode of Application: Offline.
Deadline: 07th July 2016
- Written Test.
- For Assistant Engineer: Rs 12,000/- to 40,000/- with Grade Pay of Rs 5,400/- per month.
- For Assistant Inspector of Schools: Rs 12,000/- to 40,000/- with Grade Pay of Rs 5,900/- per month.
- For Director of Agriculture: Rs 12,000/- to 40,000/- with Grade Pay of Rs 7,600/- per month.
Application Fee: The candidates who are Interested can check the Official Notification to get the Post wise details about the Application fee.
Procedure to Apply for APSC Recruitment 2016
- Visit the Official Website
- click on the link for APSC Recruitment 2016
- Then read all the notifications given on the website before applying for the post
- Now Interested and Eligible Candidates download the Application form
- Fill up the form in the prescribed format without any mistakes
- Paste a recent passport size photo in the given space
- Pay the application fee if necessary
- Cross check the form before sending
- Then send the duly filled application form along with all the necessary documents to the postal Address given below before the last date.
Postal Address: Commission’s Office, Deputy Secretary, Assam Public Service Commission, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati – 781022, Assam.
- Self Attested Copy of all Educational Certificates.
- Self Attested Copy of Caste Certificate.
- Self Attested Copy of Experience Certificate.
- Self Attested Copy of Registration Certificate.
- Passport size photograph.
Click here for more Information and new updates