Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment: Apply online for 637 JE and AE Posts – Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has released a notification for the recruitment of Junior Engineer (JE) Assistant Engineer (AE) posts. There are almost 637 vacancies to be filled. Interested candidates do visit the official website to apply for the post before the last date. Candidates can now apply online for the opened by Assam Public Service Commission. Aspirants who wish to join the posts open under Public Service Commission Assam are requested to check their eligibility for the exam by checking out the official website www.apsc.nic.in of Assam Public Service Commission recruitment board before applying online for the recruitment exam.
We are providing direct link to apply for 637 vacancies opened by the recruitment board of APSC. For more details regarding Assam PSC JE and AE recruitment see below.
Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment
637 posts are opened by Assam Public Service Commission for JE and AE posts. The Public Service Commission Assam recently released a notification regarding this recruitment 2020. Direct applications are invited from eligible candidates for these vacancies all over Assam State. APSC vacancy details are given below.
|Name of Vacancy||Total number of vacancy||Qualification|
|Assistant Engineer under Irrigation Department||182||Degree (Engineering)|
|Junior Engineer under Irrigation Department||368||Diploma (Engineering)|
|Assistant Engineer under Public Health Engineering Deparment||87||Degree (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical & Chemical Engg)|
Recruitment is done in many sectors. Contenders who wish to apply for the post should apply online.
Candidates can apply online for the post offered by the recruitment body. Candidates can apply for APSC posts from 19-08-2020 till 22-09-2020. Eligibility criteria and payscale information are to be checked by the applicants from the official website. Aspirants are hereby told to check on the official website regarding the download of the admit card. The recruitment exam will be conducted by the authorities.
Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment: At a Glance
|Recruitment body||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Name of vacancy||• Junior Engineer (JE)|
• Assistant Engineer (AE)
|Number of vacancies||637|
|Start date of online application||19-08-2020|
|End date of online application||22-09-2020|
Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment: How to apply for APSC Vacancy
- Candidates must submit a Declaration in the form-A appended along with the application form while applying for the post in response to the advertisement made by the Commission.
- The candidates should carefully go through the terms and conditions of the advertisement, particularly (i) Educational Qualification (ii) Age limit and (iii) Experience where experience is necessary.
- Only those candidates who fulfill all the terms and conditions of the advertisement in respect of the post for which they are applicants shall be entertained. Others need not apply.
- The candidates shall have to produce identity proof like Pan Card, Driving Licence,Passport, Current ID card issued by the educational institutions, Voter ID Card, Aadhar Card (wherever applicable) at the time of Screening/Written test and VivaVoice/ Interview.
- The candidates should visit the commission’s website www.apsc.nic.in regularly. If the commission decides to hold written examination/screening test, the syllabus will be uploaded only in the APSC website.
- The name of the post applied for should be clearly written in “bold letters” in the Envelope containing the application form and it should be addressed to the Deputy Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-781022.
- Application form may be obtained by downloading from the APSC’s website www.apsc.nic.in . Application form DR (New form).
- The last date of receiving duly filled up application form in the Commission’s office is fixed on 22-09-2020 during office hours.
- Applications (including applications received through post) received after the last date fixed for receipt shall not be entertained.
- Only applications which are signed by the candidates and accompanied by all particulars as called for in the application form prescribed by the Commission shall be considered and candidates fulfilling all the terms of the advertisement of the respective posts shall be called for a Screening/Written test / Viva-voce interview, where necessary and as decided by the Commission.
- All candidates, whether in Government Service or in Government owned undertaking or other similar organizations/Corporations/boards/ or in private employment may intimate their controlling authority instead of routing it through them. However, the fact of the endorsement by the controlling officer may be duly intimated to the Commission by the candidate. In cases where the applications are to be moved through proper channel as per terms of advertisement or subsequent announcements, the application form must be received before the last date of submission.
- The Commission shall in no way be responsible if any candidate is not allowed to sit in the examination or after appointment is not released by the concerned authority.
- The candidates must clearly state the documents enclosed with the application in the relevant section of the application form.
Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment: Important Links