Border Security Force job openings
Border Security Force welcomes application for the post of Pilot, Officer, Aircraft Engineer for covering a total available vacancy of 51 posts. The eligible candidates satisfying the eligibility criteria given by the firm can start applying. The application must be made before the last date 31st Dec 2016.
Organisation: Border Security Force
1. Capt / Pilot (DIG) – 07
2. Commandant (Pilot) – 07
3. Second In Command (Pilot) – 05
4. Deputy Commandant(Pilot) – 01
5. Deputy Chief Engineer (Commandant) – 05
6. Senior Aircraft Maintenance Engineer/ Senior Aircraft Radio Maintenance Engineer – 17
7. Junior Aircraft Maintenance Engineer/ Junior Aircraft Radio Maintenance Engineer – 04
8. Equipment Officer/ Senior Stores Provisioning Officer – 03
9. Logistics Officer (Deputy Commandant) – 01
10. Assistant Commandant (Logistics) – 01.
Total openings: 51
Education: The candidate is expected to possess different educational requirement for all the posts. The post wise detailed requirements can be referred from the official website.
Age Limit: Candidates aged upto 56 years are preferred.
Special Skills: Good communication skill is mandatory.
Wage: Will be paid a satisfactory wage on a monthly basis.
Selection mode: Written test and Interview.
Procedure of Application
The eligible candidates can apply through www.bsf.nic.in downloading the application form and filling the form with required details, attaching all the required documents and finally sending the application through the post to Deputy Inspector General (Pers), HQDG BSF Block No. l0′ CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi, PIN – 110003. The application received after the last date will not be considered.
Last date to apply: 31st Dec 2016
Click here to go to the official website