BSSC Trade Instructor Syllabus 2016
The Bihar Staff Selection Commission has released the Syllabus for the Bihar Staff Selection Commission Trade Instructor Exam. The candidates who have applied for the Exam can visit the Official Website to download the Syllabus for the Exam. the candidates can start preparing for the Exam using the Syllabus. The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Written exam. So the candidates need to prepare thoroughly to get the good score in the Exam.
BSSC Trade Instructor Recruitment 2016
The Bihar Staff Selection Commission has released a notification for the recruitment of various Trade Instructor posts. There are almost 696 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the Application form is on 19th July 2016. Before applying for the post the candidates need to check out the eligibility Criteria for the Post.
Name of the Organisation: Bihar Staff SelectioN commission.
Post Name: Trade Instructor.
No of vacancies: 696.
Category Name: Syllabus.
Last Date: 19th July 2016
Official website: bssc.bih.nic.in
Bihar SSC Trade Instructor Test Pattern
- The Exam will be of Objective type.
- There will be 100 of Questions
- Total Marks of 100
- There is a negative mark of 0.25 for each wrong answers
Bihar SSC Instructor Test Syllabus 2016
- General knowledge.
- General English.
- Numerical Ability.
- Indian PolHistory – India.ity.
- Indian Geography.
- General Science.Science & Technology.
- Indian Constitution.
- Indian Economy.
- Indian Culture & Heritage.
- Countries, Capitals & Currencies.
- Books & Authors.
- Current Affairs – National & International etc.
* Along with the Indian History, the candidates must be prepared with the Bihar history also to appear in the written test.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Shuffling of sentence parts.
- Detecting Mis-spelt words.
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage.
- Cloze passage.
- Spot the error.
- One word substitutions.
- Idioms and phrases.
- Comprehension passage.
- Synonyms/ Homonyms.
Numerical Ability Syllabus
- Decimals and Fractions.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
- Fundamental arithmetical operations.
- Time and Work.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Number Systems.
- The relationship between Numbers.
- Time and Distance.
- Profit and Loss.
- Ratio and Time.
- Arithmetical Computation.
- Figure Classification.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Problem Solving.
- Number Ranking.
- Number Series.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Logical Sequence of Words.
- Embedded Figures.
- Alphabet Series.
- Verbal and Figure Classification.
- Arithmetical Number Series.
- Arithmetical Reasoning etc.
Click here for more information and to download BSSC Syllabus 2016