CG Police Recruitment 2016
The Chhattisgarh Police Department has released a notification for the recruitment of DEF Constable Posts. There are almost 740 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the Application form is on 27th June 2016. Applicants can also check the official website of Chhattisgarh Police www.cgpolice.gov.in for more details regarding the CG Police Notification 2016.
The candidates who are Interested need to visit the Official Website to get the details about the Eligibility requirements for applying the post. The candidates should possess 10+2 or equivalent examination from recognized Board/Institute and the age limit should be between 18 years to 28 years. The candidates need to apply through Online. The selection of the candidates will be based on the physical Test and the written Exam.
|S.No||Name of the District||Total Vacancies|
|1.||Bijapur District||205 Posts|
|2.||Dantewada District||124 Posts|
|3.||Kanker District||104 Posts|
|4.||Kondagaon District||18 Posts|
|5.||Narayanpur District||47 Posts|
|6.||Sukma District||242 Posts|
Educational Qualification: 10+2 or equivalent examination from recognized Board/Institute.
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 28 years.
Name of the Organization: Chhattisgarh Police Department.
Name of the Post: DEF Constable.
Total No. of Vacancies: 740 Posts.
Job Location: Chhattisgarh.
Official Website: www.cgpolice.gov.in.
Mode of Application: Online.
Deadline: 27th June 2016
Selection Process: The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Physical Test and Written Test
- For General/OBC Candidates: Rs 200/-.
- For SC/ST Candidates: Rs 125/-
Pay Scale: Rs 5,200/- to 20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs 1900/- per month.
Procedure to Apply for CG Police Recruitment 2016
- Visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for CG Police Recruitment 2016
- Read the notification carefully before applying online
- Interested and Eligible candidates click on the link for Online Application
- Fill up the form in the prescribed format and without making any mistakes
- Upload a recent passport size photo and a scanned copy of your signature
- submit the form before the last date
- Take a copy of the form for further use
Click here for more Information and new updates