CIT Kokrajhar Recruitment 2016
The Central Institute of Technology (CIT), Kokrajhar has released a notification for the recruitment of Teaching vacant posts under various departments like Professor & Associate Professor. There are almost 24 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to Apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the Application form is on 29th July 2016. For more Details, the candidates can visit the Official Website.
- Associate Professor
Educational Qualification: The Candidates must possess Engineering with minimum percentage or its equivalent from a recognised University/ Board.The Candidates can refer the Official Notification to get the post wise Official Notification to get the detailed Qualification Details.
Age Limit: The Candidates age must not Exceed 55 years. The Candidates can refer the notification to get the detailed Information.
Name of the Organization: Central Institute of Technology (CIT) Kokrajhar
Name of The Post: Professor and Associate Professor
Total Posts: 24
Official Website: www.cit.ac.in
Mode of Application: Online
Deadline: 29th July 2016
Selection process: The Candidates will be selected based on the Performance in the written Test and the Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: The selected candidates will get a monthly pay of Rs.37, 400-67,000/- + AGP Rs. 10,000/-
- For General/ OBC candidates – Rs.600/-
- For SC/ ST candidates – Rs.300/-
- Make payment through Demand Draft drawn in favour of “CIT KOKRAJHAR” payable at Kokrajhar
Procedure to Apply for CIT Kokrajhar Recruitment 2016
- The candidates need to visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for CIT Kokrajhar Recruitment 2016
- Then read all the notifications given in the Website before applying for the post
- Interested and Eligible candidates click on the link for Online Application
- Fill up the form with all the personal and educational details in the prescribed format without any mistakes
- Upload a recent passport size photo and a scanned copy of your signature
- Attach copy of all your Certificates with the Form
- Make the Fee payment through Online or Offline Mode
- Cross check the form before submitting it
- Submit the duly filled form before the last date
- Take a copy of the form for further use
Click here for More Information and New Updates