CSMCRI Recruitment 2022: Apply for Technical Assistant & Technician Posts – Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute (CSMCRI) invites applications from eligible candidates for their latest CSMCRI Recruitment 2022. CSMCRI has announced the opening of many vacancies in the Technical Assistant & Technician section. These recruitment details are released under CSMCRI recruitment 2022. CSMCRI is wishing to fill in these posts through this recruitment. Candidates who wish to join the CSMCRI vacancy can now apply for the posts offered through the offline mode. Aspirants who wish to appear for the CSMCRI recruitment are requested to check their eligibility for the CSMCRI Recruitment 2022 by checking out the official website www.csmcri.res.in before applying for the exam. For more details regarding CSMCRI Technical Assistant & Technician recruitment 2022 see below.
CSMCRI Recruitment 2022
CSIR – Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute is a premier national laboratory under the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), New Delhi. The Institute undertakes a wide range of basic and applied R&D projects spanning the areas of chemistry, biology, and engineering. The Institute has excellent infrastructure by way of sophisticated analytical instruments, modern laboratories, pilot plants, libraries, local area networks, and workshops.
Contenders who wish to apply for the post should apply offline. Applications are invited in the prescribed form from talented and result-oriented Indian Nationals for 4 technical and 2 support staff posts.
CSMCRI vacancies are distributed as shown below.
|Sl No||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancy||Level in Pay Matrix||Total emoluments||Upper age Limit not exceeding (as on last date of receipt of applications)|
|1||Technical Assistant||04 [01 reserved for OBC, 01 reserved for EWS, 02 unreserved]||Level 6|| |
|2||Technician (1)||02 [01 reserved for OBC, 01 unreserved]||Level 2||₹ 27520/-||28 Years|
6 vacancies are opened by CSMCRI in this recruitment. Applications are invited from eligible candidates and they should submit the application in the prescribed format along with the self-attested photocopies of the documents mentioned in the CSMCRI Advertisement No. 1/2022 by post only, superscribing on the envelope the `Application for the post—-‘ applied for Post Code……………. Advt. No. 1/2022.
The applications from candidates should reach on or before 23rd October 2022. Eligibility criteria and payscale information are to be checked by the applicants from the official website. The recruitment will be conducted by the authorities.
CSMCRI Recruitment 2022: At a Glance
|Recruitment body||Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute|
|Name of vacancy||• Technical Assistant |
• Technician (1)
|Total Number of vacancies||6|
|Last date of receiving of application||23.10.2022|
CSMCRI Recruitment 2022: How to Apply
- Fill in the application form, downloaded from the CSMCRI website www.csmcri.res.in
- Attach the following document along with the application form
- S Degree Certificates, Proof of date of birth, testimonials
- Experience Certificates, if any, clearly indicating the details of experience along with specific duration from the concerned Organization/Employer/Institute.
- Caste certificate (in case of SC/ST/OBC) in the appropriate Pro Forma prescribed by the Government of India from time to time
- Medical certificate (in case of Persons with Disability candidates) from the prescribed authority in the prescribed format
- Discharge Book/Certificate (in case of Ex-Servicemen candidates).
- Income and Asset Certificate in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority (in case of candidates under EWS category)
- Demand Draft of ₹100/- valid for 3 months drawn in favour of the Director, CSMCRI, Bhavnagar payable at Bhavnagar (No application fee is prescribed for SC, ST, Persons with disabilities, women & Departmental candidates. They should enclose a copy of certificate on the prescribed Pro Forma issued by the Competent Authority in support of their claim along with application)
- Applications, in a sealed cover super-scribed “Application for the post of ………………………………………… Post Code……………. Advt. No. 1/2022”, must reachthe following address on or before 23rd October 2022:
The Administrative Officer
CSIR-Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute
The Administrative Officer
Gijubhai Badheka Marg
Bhavnagar – 364 002 (Gujarat)
CSMCRI Recruitment 2022: Important Links