District Legal Services Authority Recruitment: Apply for Junior Clerk Posts – District Legal Services Recruitment Committee, Nayagarh invites applications from eligible candidates for their latest District Legal Services Authority Recruitment. DLSA has announced the opening of many vacancies in the Junior Clerk section. These recruitment details are released under District Legal Services Authority recruitment. District Legal Services Authority is wishing to fill in these posts through this recruitment. Candidates who wish to join the District Legal Services Authority Junior Clerk vacancy can now apply for the posts offered through the offline mode. Aspirants who wish to appear for the District Legal Services Authority recruitment are requested to check their eligibility for the District Legal Services Authority Recruitment by checking out the official website www.districts.ecourts.gov.in before applying for the exam. For more details regarding District Legal Services Authority recruitment see below.
District Legal Services Authority Recruitment
Applications in the prescribed format are invited from desirous candidates for recruitment to the posts of Junior Clerk in Taluk Legal Services Committee (TLSC) under the District Legal Services Authority, Nayagarh (DLSA). Such appointment shall be governed by the provisions of Odisha Group-C and Group-D posts (Contractual Appointment) Rules, 2013 read with Odisha Group–C and Group- D posts (Contractual appointment) Amendment Rules-2017.
The candidates shall be selected for appointment on the basis of their position in the common merit list and may be posted as Junior Clerk of TLSC functioning under the territorial jurisdiction of the District Legal Services Authority, Nayagarh as per decision of the appointing authority.
The decision of the District Judge-cum-Chairman, District Legal Services Authority (DLSA), Nayagarh as to the result of the examination shall be final and in no case, shall liable to be challenged. The Authority reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process at any time without any prior notice. Contenders who wish to apply for the post should apply offline. DLSA vacancies are distributed as shown below.
|Sl No||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancy|
5 vacancies are opened by DLSA in this recruitment. Applications are invited from eligible candidates and they should submit the application in the prescribed format along with the self-attested photocopies of the documents mentioned in the District Legal Services Authority Advertisement No. 1. dated on 11th September 2020. by post only, superscribing on the envelope the “APPLICATIONS FOR THE POST OF JUNIOR CLERK”
The applications from candidates should reach on or before 15th October 2020. Eligibility criteria and payscale information are to be checked by the applicants from the official website.. The recruitment will be conducted by the authorities.
District Legal Services Authority Recruitment: At a Glance
|Recruitment body||District Legal Services Authority|
|Name of vacancy||• Junior Clerk|
|Total Number of vacancies||5|
|Last date of receiving of application||15.10.2020|
District Legal Services Authority Recruitment: How to Apply
- Fill in the application form, downloaded from the BSIP website www.districts.ecourts.gov.in
- Attach the following document along with the application form
- Self-attested mark sheets, certificates, degrees, testimonials, etc., and Demand Draft of Rs. 250
- Copy of self-attested HSC Examination Certificate or any equivalent certificates in support of date of birth.
- Copy of self- attested + 2 Examination Certificate conducted by the Council constituted under Section-3 of the Odisha Higher Secondary Education Act, 1982 or equivalent examination of recognized Council/Board/University as the case may be.
- Copy of self-attested certificate showing to have passed at least Diploma in Computer Application issued by a recognized Institute.
- Copy of self-attested mark sheet of the H.S.C Examination or equivalent examination.
- Copy of self-attested mark sheet of the +2 Examination or any equivalent examination.
- Treasury Challan in Original showing to have deposited a sum of Rs. 100/- (One hundred only) in the appropriated head.
- Two self-attested passport size recent color photographs (one is to be affixed in the application on the space provided).
- Two self-addressed envelopes affixing postal stamp Rs. 5/- (five) on each.
- One declaration regarding marital status showing to have one spouse living, if married.
- Copy of self-attested caste certificate issued by the appropriate authority in respect of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/ Schedule Tribe and SEBC categories.
- Copy of self-attested medical certificate showing the physical disability issued by the appropriate authority in respect of physically handicapped candidates only.
- Two Character Certificates issued recently by Gazetted Officer/Medical Practitioner/Sarpanch etc.
- Applications complete in all respect may be sent through post to office of the Chairman, District Legal Services Authority, Nayagarh. on or before 15.10.2020 either by post or may be dropped in the box provided for the purpose on each working day. Application received in the office after the last date by any means shall not be taken into consideration.
District Legal Services Authority Recruitment: Important Links
|Click here to view latest recruitment details|
|Click here to view District Legal Services Authority Recruitment Notification and download Application Form|