Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2022: Apply for Senior Technical Officer Vacancy – Gauhati High Court has opened up its recruitment portal for the intake of eligible candidates for Senior Technical Officer Vacancy. As per the vacancy notice the Gauhati High Court has declared 15 vacant positions for Senior Technical Officer positions. The recruitment details can be viewed in the official notification released @ www.ghcitanagar.gov.in on 29th April 2022. The selected candidates will be deployed in eCourt project for the Subordinate Courts of Arunachal Pradesh. Candidates who have the experience and qualifications mentioned on the Gauhati High Court vacancy notification should apply online for this vacancy.
Aspirants who wish to appear for the job opening are requested to check their eligibility for the Gauhati High Court Senior Technical Officer recruitment 2022 by checking out the details provided on our page before applying for the recruitment. For more details regarding Gauhati High Court Senior Technical Officer recruitment 2022 see below.
Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2022: At a Glance
|Recruitment body||Gauhati High Court|
|Name of vacancy||Senior Technical Officer|
|Total Number of vacancies||15|
|Date of publishing of Advertisement||29.04.2022|
|Last date of receipt of application||25.05.2022|
Gauhati High Court Recruitment Details
The High Court of Gauhati invites applications from eligible Candidates for filling up vacant posts Senior Technical Officer.
The opportunity is now open as the Gauhati High Court recruitment board has released a notification regarding the vacancy for these posts. Contenders who wish to apply for the posts should apply through postal service.
15 vacancies are opened by Gauhati High Court in this recruitment. Applications are invited from eligible candidates and they should submit the application and documents required mentioned in the Gauhati High Court Senior Technical Officer recruitment advertisement and should be sent to the authorities on or before 25th May 2022.
Gauhati High Court Senior Technical Officer Vacancy: Age Limit Qualification and Pay scale
Check the eligibility details mentioned by the Gauhati High Court in the vacancy notice published for the appointment of Senior Technical Officer from the below table.
|Maximum Age||Eligibility Details||Pay Scale|
|• 18 years – 32 years for General Category|
• 18 years – 37 years for SC/ST Category
• 18 years – 42 years for PWD
|• MCA/B.E/B.Tech (Computer Science/IT)/ DOEACC B Level/ Masters Degree (Computer Science/IT)|
• Masters Degree in Physics/Mathematics/Statistics followed by Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science/ Applications from a Government recognised University/Institution
• B.Sc (Computer Science/IT)/ BCA or B.Sc in Physics /Mathematics/Statistics followed by Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science/Application from a Government recognized University/Institution
The selection process for this recruitment will be intimated to the shortlisted candidates in due course of time.
Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2022: How to Apply
- Go to the official recruitment site www.ghconline.gov.in
- Find Advertisement dated 29.04.2022 for the post of Senior Technical Officer on contractual basis under eCourts project for the Subordinate Courts of Arunachal Pradesh
- Download the prescribed application forrm
- Pay the fees applicable
- Attach all supporting documents
- Send it to the below mentioned address
|The Office of Registrar|
Gauhati High Court
Itanagar Permanent Bench
Arunachal Pradesh – 791110
Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2022: Important Links
|Click here to view latest recruitment details|
|Click here to view Gauhati High Court Senior Technical Officer Recruitment notification|
|Click here to download application form for Gauhati High Court Senior Technical Officer Recruitment|