Geological Survey of India Recruitment 2016
The Geological Survey of India has released a notification for the recruitment of Ordinary Grade Driver. There are almost 209 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the application form is on 28th July 2016. Applicants can also check the GSI official website www.portal.gsi.gov.in for more details regarding the Geological Survey of India Notification 2016.
Vacancy Details for Recruitment 2016
|S.No||Name of the Region||Total Vacancies|
|1.||Northern Region||36 Posts|
|2.||Western Region||30 Posts|
|3.||North Eastern Region||16 Posts|
|4.||Eastern Region||45 Posts|
|5.||Southern Region||48 Posts|
|6.||Central Region||34 Posts|
Educational Qualification: Matriculation or equivalent from recognized Board/ University with valid driving license for Light Motor Vehicle & Heavy Motor Vehicle.
- Maximum Age: 56 years.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Name of the Organization: Geological Survey of India.
Name of the Post: Ordinary Grade Driver.
Number of Vacancies: 209 Posts.
Official Website: www.portal.gsi.gov.in.
Job Location: India.
Pay Scale: Rs 5,200/- to 20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs 1900/-
Mode of Application: Online/ Offline
Deadline: 28th July 2016
Selection Process: Written Test
Procedure to Apply for Geological Survey of India Recruitment 2016
- Visit the Official Website
- click on the link for Geological Survey of India Recruitment 2016
- Read all the notifications given in the Website before applying for the post
- Download the Application form from the Website
- Then fill up the form in the prescribed format
- Paste a recent passport size photo in the given space
- Now send the application form along with all the necessary documents to the postal Address given below before the last date.
Postal Address: Deputy Director General (P&A), Geological Survey of India (GSI), 27, Jawaharlal Nehru Road, Kolkata-700016.
Documents to be attached along with application:
- Five years ACRs/APARs.
- Vigilance Clearance Certificate.
Click here for more Information and New Updates