Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2016
The Gujarat High Court has released a notification for the recruitment of Private Secretary, Stenographer and other empty posts with capable candidates. There are almost 42 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the Online Application is on 31st March 2016 to 15th of April 2016.
- Private Secretary: 18 Posts
- English Stenographer: 18 Posts
- Translator: 06 Posts
Educational Qualification: Aspirants must have finished their graduation in any discipline from any approved Institution / University with a minimum aggregate of marks. Candidates should have 100 or 120 WPM Typing Speed in English Shorthand with Computer Operation knowledge.
- Applicants minimum age must be 18 years
- Maximum age should not exceed 35 years as on 02.03.2016
- Upper age limit relaxation for SC, ST, PWD and other reservation category candidates according to norms
Name of the Organization: Gujarat High Court
Name of The Post: Private Secretary, Stenographer, and other empty posts
Total Posts: 42 Posts
Official Website: www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in
Mode of Application: Online
Last Date to Submit Online Application Form: 31.03.2016 for Post I, II and 15.04.2016 for Post III.
Pay Scale: Aspirants shortlisted for Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2016 will receive consolidated pay band of Rs.9300 to Rs.34800 per month along with grade pay.
Selection Procedure: Stenography Test and Viva Voce Test
Application Fee: the Non-refundable amount of Rs.500 for Open category and Rs.250 for SC, ST & PH category candidates.
Procedure to apply for Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2016
- Visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2016
- Read it thoroughly for to know the eligibility along with important instructions
- eligible contenders can open Online Application Form link
- Fill up the form in the prescribed format
- Upload a recent passport size photo and a scanned copy of your signature
- Pay application fee based on your category
- Verify the provided data in the form to avoid mistakes
- Submit the form before the last date
- Take a copy of the form for future use
Click here for more information and New Updates