Gujarat Police job openings
Gujarat Police welcomes application for the post of Sub Inspector, Intelligence Officer for covering a total available vacancy of 685 posts. The eligible candidates satisfying the eligibility criteria given by the firm can start applying. The application must be made before the last date 17th Nov 2016.
Organisation: Gujarat Police
1. Unarmed Police Sub Inspector (Male) – 147
2. Unarmed Police Sub Inspector (Female) – 73
3. Armed Police Sub Inspector (Male) – 124
4. Intelligence Officer (Male) – 40
5. Intelligence Officer (Female) – 19
6. Unarmed Assistant Police Sub Inspector (Male) – 134
7. Unarmed Assistant Police Sub Inspector (Female) – 66
8. Assistant Intelligence Officer (Male) – 55
9. Assistant Intelligence Officer (Female) – 27
Total openings: 685
Education: The candidate is expected to have completed Graduation Degree, Post Graduation Degree or must possess its equivalent qualification.
Age limit: The candidate aged between 18 and 35 years are preferred.
Special Skills: Good communication skill is mandatory.
Wage: The candidates getting recruited will be paid a satisfactory wage on a monthly basis by the firm.
Selection mode: Written test and Interview.
Procedure of Application
The eligible candidates can apply through www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in filling the application form with required details, uploading all the required documents and finally submitting online on or before the last date. The application reaching after the last date will get rejected. The hard copy must be taken for reference.
Last date to apply: 17th Nov 2016
Click here to go to the official website