Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2016
The Haryana Staff Selection Commission has released a notification for the recruitment of Constable posts for the Commando wing. There are almost 369 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the Application is on 21st of June 2016.
- Candidates must have passed Higher Secondary Examination or 12th Class or equivalent from any recognized Board or Institution.
- Aspirants must have knowledge of Hindi/ Sanskrit up to Matriculation level.
- Minimum age: 18 years.
- Maximum age: 21 years.
- Age relaxations are applicable for different categories as per the rules of the Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
Name of the Organization: Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
Name of the Post: Constable Posts.
No of posts: 369.
Job Location: Haryana.
Mode of Application: Online.
Official website: www.hssc.gov.in or www.hryssc.in
Deadline: 21st June 2016
Application Fee: General Candidates need to pay Rs. 100/- whereas SC/ BC-A/ BC-B/ EBPG candidates of Haryana State need to pay Rs. 25/-. The candidates need to pay the application fee through Net banking or e-Challan in any branch of State Bank of India/ State Bank of Patiala/ Punjab National Bank/ IDBI Bank etc
Pay Scale: Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with Grade pay of Rs. 2,000/-.
- Physical Screening Test.
- Knowledge Test.
- Scrutiny of Documents.
- Physical Measurement Test.
- Interview cum Personality Test.
Procedure to Apply for Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2016
- Visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2016
- Read all the notifications given in the Website before applying for the post
- Click on the link for online Application
- Fill up the form in the prescribed format without any Errors
- Make fee payment using Net banking or e-Challan form
- Upload a recent passport size photo and a scanned copy of your signature
- Submit the form before the last date
- Take a copy of the Form for further use
Click here for more Information and New Updates