HPBOSE Recruitment 2016
The Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education has released a notification for the recruitment of Junior Office Assistant, Computer Programmer, Driver Binder Vacancies. There are almost 25 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to Apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the Application form is on 14th August 2016. For more details, the candidates can visit the Official Website.
The candidates need to refer the Official Notification to know the eligibility Requirements that are necessary for applying for the Post. The Eligible candidates can apply through Online Mode before the last date.
- Junior Office Assistant (Information Technology) Class-III: 20 Posts
- Computer Programmer: 01 Post
- Driver: 02 Posts
- Binder: 01 Post
- Computer Hardware Engineer on ad-hoc basis: 01 Post
Educational Qualification: The candidates must possess 12th Class, Diploma in Computer Science, Application, Information Technology, B.E, B.Tech in Electronics, MCA from any recognised Institution / University with a minimum pass percentage of marks.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 45 years
Name of the Organisation: Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education
Name of the post: Junior Office Assistant, Computer Programmer, Driver Binder Vacancies.
Number of vacancies: 25
Official Website: www.hpbose.org
Mode of Application: Online
Last Date : 14th August 2016
Selection process: The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the written Exam.
- Rs. 600/- for General
- Rs.400/- for SC, ST, OBC category applicants.
Procedure to apply for HPBOSE Recruitment 2016
- The candidates need to visit the Official Website
- Click on the link forHPBOSE Recruitment 2016
- Then read all the notifications given in the Website before applying for the post
- Interested and Eligible candidates click on the link for Online Application
- Fill up the form without any mistakes
- Upload a recent passport size photo and a scanned copy of your signature
- Attach copy of all your Certificates with the Form
- Make the Fee payment through Online or Offline Mode
- Submit the duly filled form before the last date
- Take a copy of the form for further use
Click here for more Information and New Updates