IOCL Recruitment 2021: Apply online for Assistant Quality Control Officer vacancies – Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has opened up its recruitment portal for the intake of eligible candidates for Assistant Quality Control Officer posts. IOCL has declared that there are 71 vacancies opened for candidates to apply. Online application is mandatory for this IOCL recruitment. Candidates having educational qualifications experience criteria in the relevant domain and within the age limit prescribed by IOCL in the recruitment advertisement can use this opportunity and apply for the desired posts before 22nd October 2021. IOCL recruitment details are published on 1st October 2021 on the official site @ www.iocl.com Please see below to know more about IOCL Assistant Quality Control Officer Recruitment 2021 and to apply online for the vacancy.
IOCL Recruitment: Overview
|Recruitment body||Indian Oil Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Vacancy||Assistant Quality Control Officer|
|Number of vacancies||71|
|Closing date for submission of online application||01.10.2021|
|Last date for receiving of online application||22.10.2021|
IOCL Recruitment Details
Eligibe India national are invite to participate in the latest job vacancy released by IOCL. As per the IOCL Advertisement No. RD-2021 there are 71 posts opened in this recruitment drive.
Candidates are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the essential qualifications and experience criteria laid down for posts released by the IOCL recruitment body.The category wise vacancy break up is provided below.
6 backk log vacancies are also included in this current recruitment. Candidates can start sending the online application starting from 1st October 2021. Candidates can send online application till 22nd October 2021. Candidates must upload the necessary documents/certificates as mentioned in the IOCL Advertisement No RD-2021. Eligibility criteria age limit should be checked by applicants before applying for the IOCL vacancy. Refer to the table below for more details.
IOCL Recruitment: Important Details
IOCL Assistant Quality Control Officer Recruitment: Educational Qualification
- The candidate should have been awarded Master’s Degree in Chemistry/equivalent disciplines from recognized Indian Universities/Institutes.
- Equivalent disciplines in M.Sc. in Chemistry shall include Inorganic/Organic/ Analytical/Physical/Applied Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry.Any other branch of Chemistry e.g. Biochemistry, Pharmacy, Toxicology, Geochemistry, Pharmacology, Food Technology etc. will not be considered towards eligibility
- Candidates belonging to General/OBC(NCL)/EWS categories should have secured minimum 60% marks in qualifying degree examination.Marks in Qualifying degree is relaxed to 55% for Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST)/ Persons with Benchmark Disability (PwBD) candidates.
- Qualifying degree obtained through full-time regular course only shall be considered eligible
IOCL Assistant Quality Control Officer Recruitment: Experience Requirement
Minimum 02 Years of Cumulative Experience in following:
- Experience in Testing/R&D/Quality Control in Petroleum /Petro-chemical/Polymer/Fertilizer Unit Laboratories
- Experience in an NABL accredited laboratory. The experience shall be considered valid only if the lab is accredited in the Field of “TESTING” with Discipline as “CHEMICAL”. The lab should have scope under Group: Lubricants/Petroleum and Products
- Experience gained after date of declaration of result of qualifying degree will only be considered towards counting experience. Any experience gathered after B.Sc. or as a short-term trainee (summer/winter project etc. during M.Sc.) will not be considered towards relevant experience.
- Teaching & Research experience in an academic institute will not be considered as relevant experience
IOCL Recruitment 2021: Selection Process
The applications will be screened by the IOCL recruitment body considering the documents/relevant certificates that support the educational qualification experience and age limit. The shortlisted candidates will be called for written test. Scrutiny of documents submitted by the candidates will be carried out post Written Test. The written test will be objective type consisting of two parts – General Aptitude and Discipline Knowledge. Candidates who clear the written test will be called in for Group Discussion/Group Task and Personal Interview.
IOCL Recruitment 2021: How to Apply
- Go to the official site @ www.iocl.com
- Go to ‘What’s New
- Click on Recruitment of Assistant Quality Control Officers – 2021
- Click on Detailed advertisement
- Click on “Click here to Apply Online
- Fill in the necessary details
- Upload necessary documents
- Pay the exam fee if applicable
- Verify all details and finally click submit
- Take a printout for future reference
IOCL Recruitment 2021: Important Links
|Click here to view latest recruitment details|
|Click here to view IOCL Assistant Quality Control Officer Recruitment Notice|
|Click here to apply online for IOCL posts|