Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016
The Jharkhand Public Service Commission has released a notification for the recruitment of Civil services vacancies. There are almost 326 vacancies to be filled. Interested and eligible candidates can visit the Official Website to apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the Application form is on 28th October 2016. For more Details, the candidates can visit the Official Website www.jpsc.gov.in. Before applying for the post, the candidates are requested to refer the Official Notification to get the Eligibility Requirements that are necessary for applying for the post. And the Eligible candidates can apply through Online before the final date.
|S.NO||Name of the Posts in Jharkhand State||Vacancies|
|5.||Social security services||03|
|Total Vacancies||326 Posts|
Educational Qualification: The candidates are expected to have completed Graduation Degree in Economics/ Commerce/ Statistics/ Mathematics/ Geography/ Agricultural Science or Civil Engineering from recognised University/ Institute.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 35 years
Name of the Organisation: Jharkhand Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts: Civil Service
Number Of Vacancies: 326
Official Website: www.jpsc.gov.in
Mode Of Application: Online
Last Date: 28th October 2016
Selection Process: The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Written test and interview organised by Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board.
Application Fee: Rs. 600 is charged as application fee from General and Rs. 150 from the candidates of all other reserved categories as application charge.
Administrative service: Rs. Rs. 9300 to Rs. 34800 monthly
Finance service: Rs. 9300 to Rs. 34800 monthly
Planning Service: Rs. 9300 to Rs. 34800 monthly
Procedure to Apply for JPSC Recruitment 2016
- Visit the Official Website www.jpsc.gov.in
- Click on the link for JPSC Recruitment 2016
- Then read all the notifications given in the Website before applying for the post
- Interested and Eligible candidates click on the link for Online Application
- Fill up the form with all the personal and educational details in the prescribed format without any mistakes
- Upload a recent passport size photo and a scanned copy of your signature
- Attach copy of all your Certificates with the Form
- Make the Fee payment
- Submit the duly filled form before the last date
- Take a copy of the form for further use
Click here to go to the official website.