Karnatak University Recruitment 2016
The Karnatak University Dharwad has released a notification for the recruitment of Teaching Assistant, Guest Faculty Posts. There are almost 192 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the official Website to apply for the post before the last date. The Last date for the submission of the Application form is on 04th July 2016. Applicants may also check the official website www.kud.ac.in for more details regarding the Karnatak University Notification 2016.
The candidates must check out the Official Notification to know the eligibility Requirements that is necessary for applying the job. The Candidates who possess Master’s Degree can apply for the job. And the age limit should details have mentioned in the Official Notification. The candidates can refer the Notification thoroughly and apply through Offline Mode.
|S.No||Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|1.||Teaching Assistant||94 Posts|
|2.||Guest Faculty||98 Posts|
Educational Qualification: The candidates must possess Master’s Degree or Post Graduation in the concerned subject with qualify marks in NET/ SLET and Ph.D.
Age Limit: The candidates must refer the Official Notification to get the post wise details about the Age Limit.
Name of the Organization: Karnatak University Dharwad.
Name of the Post: Teaching Assistant, Guest Faculty Posts.
Total No. of Vacancies: 192 Posts.
Job Location: Dharwad, Karnataka.
Official Website: www.kud.ac.in
Mode of Application: Offline
Deadline: 04th July 2016
Selection Process: The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Interview
- For SC/ST/Cat-1 Candidates: Rs 150/-.
- For All Others: Rs 300/-.
- pay the application fee through Crossed Demand Draft in favour of “the Finance Officer, K.U.Dharwad, payable at K.U. Campus, Dharwad.
Pay Scale: The selected candidates will get a pay scale according to the rules and Regulations of the Organisation.
Procedure to Apply for Karnatak University Dharwad Recruitment 2016
- Visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for Karnatak University Dharwad Recruitment 2016
- Then read all the notifications given in the Website before applying for the post
- Interested and Eligible candidates download the Application form for the relevant post
- Fill up the form in the Prescribed format without making any errors
- Paste a recent passport size photo in the Given space
- Now send the Application form along with all the necessary documents to the Postal Address given below before the last date
Postal Address: To, The Concerned Department.
- Self Attested copy of all Educational Certificates.
- Self Attested copy of Date of Birth Certificate.
- Self Attested copy of Experience Certificate.
- Self Attested copy of Qualification Certificate.
Click here for more Information and new updates