Karnataka Civil Judge Syllabus 2016
The Karnataka High court has released the syllabus for the Karnataka Civil judge Exam. Candidates who have applied for the Exam can visit the official Website to download the Syllabus for the exam. Candidates can start preparing for the exam using the syllabus.
High court of Karnataka
High court of Karnataka is located in Bangalore. The High Court is the highest court of appeal in the state. All other courts works under the high court. It has appellate jurisdiction in civil and criminal cases. From the establishment onwards the organisation has been recruiting the candidates based on their educational qualification.
KHC Civil Judge Exam Pattern
Civil Judge Selection Procedure
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Exam
- Viva – Voce
Preliminary Exam Pattern
|1||Written Exam (objective Type)||Law 1||100|
Mains Exam pattern
|Written Exam||1||Translation paper||100|
Karnataka Judicial Service Exam Syllabus
Prelims Exam Syllabus
- Specific Relief Act, 1963.
- Indian Contract Act, 1872.
- Karnataka Rent Act, 1999.
- Indian Constitution.
- Code of Civil Procedure, 1908.
- Transfer of Property Act, 1882.
- Negotiable Instruments Act, 1981
- Indian Evidence Act, 1872.
- Indian Penal code, 1860 etc.
- Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973
General Knowledge Syllabus
- Indian Society.
- History & Culture.
- Indian Geography.
- Ecology and Environment.
- Science and Technology etc.
- Test of Reasoning & Mental Ability
- General Knowledge.
- Current Affairs – National & International Importance.
Mains Exam Syllabus
Translation Paper Syllabus
- Translation of Passages in English into Kannada.
- Translation of Passages in Kannada into English.
Law Paper-1 Syllabus
- Principles of Pleading.
- The Constitution of India.
- The Indian Evidence Act, 1872
- he Code of Civil Procedure, 1908
Law Paper-2 Syllabus
- The framing of Issues.
- Writing of Judgments in Civil Cases
Law Paper-3 Syllabus
- Writing of Judgments in Criminal Cases.
- Framing of Charges