KPSC Non-Technical Posts Recruitment 2016
The Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has released a notification for the recruitment of Non-Technical Posts. There are almost 2039 vacancies to be filled. Interested nad Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the Online Submission is on 01st April 2016.
Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)
Public Service Commission was constituted on 18th May 1951. It was located at Vidhana Soudha North West side. Its name is “Park House”. It was opened on 19th November 2005, and now it becomes as Udyoga Soudha.
- Librarian – 02
- Commercial Tax Inspector – 307
- Graduate Asstt./ Teacher – 10
- Graduate Assistants in Various subjects – 13
- Assistant Employment Officer – 20
- Accountant (Corporation) – 54
- Accountant ((Urban Local Bodies) – 39
- Data Compilers and Enumerators – 01
- Co-operative Inspector – 59
- Accounts Assistant – 445
- Female Supervisors – 86
- Hostel Superintendent (Men) – 175
- Hostel Superintendent (Men) – 56
- Assistant Librarian – 01
- First Grade Revenue Inspector (Corporations) – 58
- First Grade Revenue Inspector (Urban Local Bodies) – 23
- Marketing Supervisor – 05
- Horticulture Inspector – 24
- Auditor – 50
- Music Teacher Grade-II – 01
- Horticulture Assistant – 21
- Non-Graduate Assistants in the Deaf – 09
- Non-Graduate Assistants in the Blind Children School – 13
- Orientation and Mobility Instructor Grade-II – 03
- Bill Collector (Corporations) – 286
- Bill Collector (Local Bodies) – 43
- Music Teacher Grade-III – 43
- Junior Accounts Assistant – 234
Name of the Organization: Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)
Name of the post: Non-Technical Posts
Total Posts: 2039
Job Location: Karnataka
Age Limit: 18 to 35 years and the Candidates may have relaxation for reserved category candidates in upper age as per Govt. of Karnataka rules and regulations.
Educational Qualification: The candidates should possess Intermediate or Graduation from a recognized Institute. Candidates must secure at least 60% of aggregate marks.
Selection Process: The Selection of candidates will be based on written test followed by documents verification or Interview. So it is very important for candidates to prepare well for written examination.
Application Fee: Rs.25/- (Reserved category) and Rs.300/- (Unreserved category).
Deadline: 01st April 2016.
Official Website: kpsc.kar.nic.in
Procedure to Apply for KPSC Non-Technical Posts Recruitment 2016
- Visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for KPSC Non-Technical Posts Recruitment 2016
- Click on the link for Online Application
- Fill up the form in the prescribed format
- Upload a recent passport size photo and Scanned copy of your Signature
- Submit it before the last date
- Take a copy of the application form for future use
Click here for more Information and New Updates