LAHDC Recruitment 2016
The Ladakh Autonomous Hill Development Council (LAHDC) has released a notification for the recruitment of Various posts. There are almost 290 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the application form is on 2nd may 2016.
- Watchman/ Chowkidar/ Gate Keeper/ Fisheries Guard/ Attendant/ Asst Stock Man (Various Deptt): 201 Posts
- Cleaner (Various Deptt): 15 Posts
- Dhobi-Medical Deptt: 03 Posts
- Sr/ Jr Barber-Medical Deptt: 02 Posts
- Sweeper (Various Deptt): 69 Posts
Educational Qualification: 10th/Matriculation/12th/Degree/Ph.D from recognized University
Age Limit: Applicants age limit should be minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years as on 01 January 2016.
Name of the Organization: Ladakh Autonomous Hill Development Council (LAHDC)
Name of The Post: various posts
Total Posts: 290
Location: Jammu & Kashmir
Official Website: www.leh.nic.in
Mode of Application: Online
Deadline: 2nd of May 2016
Selection process: the Candidates will be selected based on Written test, Academic merit and Viva Voce conducted by Ladakh Autonomous Hill Development Council selection board. The candidates shortlisted on the basis o points to the academic, written test and Viva Voce combined.
Application Fee: The applicants need to pay an application fee Rs.100/- for all candidates have to deposit through any branches of Jammu and Kashmir Bank in favour of LAHD-SSRB , bearing Account Number 0069010200000771.
Procedure to Apply for LAHDC Recruitment 2016
- Visit the Official Website of Ladakh Autonomous Hill Development Council (LAHDC)
- Click on the link for LAHDC Recruitment 2016
- Read all the notifications given on the site about the Recruitment before applying for the post
- Eligible candidates do download the Application form for the relevant post from the site
- Fill up the form in the prescribed format
- Paste a recent passport size photo
- Submit the application along with Demand draft and requested documents before the last date
Postal Address: Office of the Secretary, Ladakh Autonomous Hill Development Council selection recruitment board , Jammu & Kashmir
Click here for more Information and New Updates