LIC Thane Recruitment 2016
The Life Insurance Corporation of Maharashtra has released a notification for the recruitment of Insurance Adviser/Agent Posts. There are almost 600 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to Apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the Application form is on 30th August 2016. For more Details, the candidates can visit the Official Website www.licindia.com.
Before applying for the post, the candidates need to refer the Official Notification to get the Eligibility Requirements that are necessary for applying for the post.
Educational Qualification: The candidates minimum qualification will be SSC and the maximum qualification will be Post Graduation from a recognised institution of the state.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age limit: 50 years
Name of the Organisation: Life Insurance Corporation of Maharashtra
Name of The Posts: Insurance Adviser/Agent
Number of Posts: 600
Official Website: www.licindia.com
Mode of Application: Online
Last Date: 30th August 2016
Selection Process: The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Interview
Pay Scale: The selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs.4860/- to Rs.20220/-
Application Fee: The candidates need to refer the Official Notification to get the Application Fee Details.
Procedure to apply for LIC Thane Recruitment Notification 2016
- The candidates need to visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for LIC Thane Recruitment Notification 2016
- Then read all the notifications given in the Website before applying for the post
- Interested and Eligible candidates click on the link for Online Application
- Fill up the form with all the personal and educational details in the prescribed format without any mistakes
- Upload a recent passport size photo and a scanned copy of your signature
- Attach copy of all your Certificates with the Form
- Make the Fee payment through Online or Offline Mode
- Cross check the form before submitting it
- Submit the duly filled form before the last date
- Take a copy of the form for further use
Click here for more Information and New Updates