Medical Council of India (MCI) Recruitment 2016
The Medical Council of India (MCI) has released a notification for the recruitment of LDC – peon – Phone Operator cum secretary; different Posts vacancy. There are almost 40 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the Application is on 30th May 2016.
1. Deputy Secretary (Medical)-04 Posts
2. Telephone Operator Cum Receptionist-1 Post
3. Computer Operator -02 Posts
4. Lower Division Clerk-20 Posts
5. Staff automobile Driver (Ordinary Grade)-01 Post
6. Electrician-01 Posts
7. Messenger-01 Posts
8. Peon-10 Posts
Eligibility Criteria – MCI Recruitment 2016
Deputy Secretary (Medical): A recognized MBBS qualification or its equivalent with a recognized Postgraduate Medical degree. Must have ten years expertise in the profession out of that three years teaching expertise in medical school once postgraduate medical degree.
Telephone Operator : liquid body substance -Receptionist: admission or equivalent qualification. Five years expertise as the phone, PBX, Fax; Telex Operator in a Govt. /Public Sector Undertaking/ Statutory body or Autonomous Organization/ teaching institution.
Computer Operator: A degree or equivalent qualification and a speed of not less than 8000 key depressions per hour for information entry work to be judged by conducting a speed check on the ADP Machine(s) by the Competent Authority. With three years regular service as information Entry Operator Grade I in the scale of Rs. 5200-20220 + Grade Pay Rs. 1900/-.
Lower Division Clerk: Metric with twelfth or equivalent qualification from a recognized board. Typing Speed of thirty w.p.m. in English.
Staff automotive Driver (Ordinary Grade): eighth normal Minimum category pass. Possession of a valid licence for the motor car. Knowledge of motor mechanism (The candidate ought to be ready to take away minor defect in vehicles). Desirable – admission or equivalent. Three years service as Home Guard/ Civil Volunteer.
Electrician: admission with I.T.I. Certificate with on year of experience in a recognized workshop or sensible college education up to a minimum of eighth normal. Four years of industrial expertise as well as the spot in a very recognized workshop.
Messenger: eighth category pass. Desirable – coaching in Basic and “Refresher” course in Home Guards and Civil Defence.
Peon: eighth category pass. Desirable – coaching in Basic and “Refresher” course in Home Guards and Civil Defence.
Selection Procedure: Candidates for Selected vacancies are taken written test followed by personal interview.
- Candidates between a minimum age of 35 years and a maximum age of 40 years can be applied for Deputy Secretary Post
- A minimum age of 18 years and a maximum age of 27 years candidates can apply for the remaining vacancies.
Name of the Organization: Medical Council of India
Name of The Post: Various
Total Posts: 40
Location: New Delhi
Official Website: www.mciindia.org
Postal Address: Secretary (I/c.) Medical Council of India, Pocket-14, Sector-8, Phase – I, Dwarka, New Delhi – 110077.
1. Deputy Secretary (Medical)-Pay band Rs. 5200-20220/- + Grade pay Rs. 2400/-
2. Telephone Operator Cum Receptionist-Pay band Rs. 5200-20220/- + Grade pay Rs. 2400/-
3. Computer Operator -Pay Band Rs. 5200-20220/- + Grade pay Rs. 2400/-
4. Lower Division Clerk-Pay band Rs. 5200-20220/- + Grade pay Rs. 1900/
5. Staff automobile Driver (Ordinary Grade)-Pay band Rs. 5200-20220/- + Grade pay Rs. 1900/-
6. Electrician-Pay band Rs. 5200-20220/- + Grade pay Rs. 2400/-
7. Messenger-Pay band Rs. 5200-20220/- + Grade pay Rs. 1800/-
8. Peon-Pay band Rs. 5200-20220/- + Grade pay Rs. 1800/-
Click here to know more details and new updates