MP SISF Security Guard Recruitment 2016
The Madhya Pradesh Police Department has released a notification for the Recruitment of Security Guard vacancies. There are almost 554 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to Apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the Application form is not Yet Updated. The candidates are requested to be in touch with the Official Website to get the latest Updates. For more Detail, the candidates can visit the Official Website.
Before applying for the post, the candidates are requested to refer the Official Notification to get the Eligibility Requirements that are necessary for applying for the post. And the Eligible candidates can apply through Online before the final date.
Educational Qualification: The candidates must possess 8th Class/ 10th Class/ 12th Class from recognised Board/ School.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 25 years
Name of the Organisation: Madhya Pradesh Police Department
Name of The Post: Security Guard
Total Posts: 554
Location: Madhya Pradesh
Official Website: mppolice.gov.in
Mode of Application: Online
Deadline: Last date for the submission of the Application form is not yet Updated. So the candidates are requested to be in touch with the Official Website.
- Written Examination
- Physical Test
Application Fee: The candidates may refer the notification to get the Detailed Information.
Procedure to Apply for MP SISF Security Guard Recruitment 2016
- visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for MP SISF Security Guard Recruitment 2016
- Then read all the notifications given in the Website before applying for the post
- Interested and Eligible candidates click on the link for Online Application
- Fill up the form without any mistakes
- Upload a recent passport size photo and a scanned copy of your signature
- Attach copy of all your Certificates with the Form
- Make the Fee payment
- Cross check the form before submitting it
- Submit the duly filled form before the last date
- Take a copy of the form for further use
Click here for more Information and new Updates