MPPSC assistant professor Recruitment Notification 2016
The Madhya Pradesh Public service Commission has released a notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor posts. There are almost 2371 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to apply for the post before the last date. The Last date of online registration/last date of submission of application form of MPPSC Assistant Professor 2016 is 4 April 2016. This is very good opportunity for all candidate who want to become the assistant professor in MP.
Name of the Organization: Madhya Pradesh Public service commission (MPPSC)
A number of vacancies: 2371 vacant seats are waiting for you.
Name of the Post: Assistant Professor
Mode of Application: Online
Deadline: 4th April 2016
Application Fee: For General/other state candidates: 1200rs
For SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates: 600rs
Selection Process: Selection will be based on written examination and interview
Admit Card: Admit card of Madhya Pradesh PSC 2016 will release before ten days of examination. Permission letter/hall ticket of MPPSC 2016 will update soon
Official Website: www.mppsc.nic.in
Result of MPPSC 2016: Result of MPPSC 2016 will update after successful completion of examination
MPPSC Recruitment 2016 Eligibility
Education criteria: Aspirants should have PG with NET/UGC NET or Ph.D. with SET/SLET in relevant subject from recognized University.
Age Limit: Age limit should be lie in between 21 to 40 years.
Procedure to Apply MPPSC 2016
- Visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for MPPSC Assistant Professor Application form 2016
- Read all the notifications given in the Website
- Click on the link for Apply Online
- Fill up the form in the prescribed format
- Upload a recent passport size photo and Scanned copy of your Signature
- Make Fee Payment through prescribed format
- Submit it before the last date
- Take a copy of the Application form for future Use
Click here for more Information and New Updates