MRB Recruitment 2022: Apply online for Nurses Vacancy – Medical Service Recruitment Board (MRB) invites online applications only from eligible candidates for Nurse Position Tamil Nadu Medical Subordinate Services. MRB Tamil Nadu has opened it job portal fo Differently Abled Person to apply. The MRB Nurse job notification is recently released by the authorities on the official site @ www.mrb.tn.gov.in Candidates who wish to join the health department can now apply online for the Nurse posts through the links provided in our site. As per the MRB notification, nearly 86 vacancies are opened. Aspirants who wish to join the MRB nurse vacancies are requested to check their eligibility for the recruitment. See bellow for MRB recruitment details.
MRB Recruitment: Overview
|Recruitment body||Medical Service Recruitment Board|
|Location||Tamil Nadu Public Health Subordinate Service|
|Name of vacancy||Nurse|
|Number of vacancies||86|
|Application Procedure||Online Mode|
|Starting date of online application||02.03.2022|
|Closing date of online application||22.03.2022|
Medical Service Recruitment Board Recruitment Details 2022
The Medical Service Recruitment Board of Tamil Nadu is looking for experienced and qualified candidates to serve as Nurses in Tamil Nadu Public Health subordinate Service. The opportunity is now open as MRB has released a notification regarding the vacancy. Online applications for this recruitment will start from 2nd March 2022. Candidates who wish to apply for the Nurse jobs should apply before 22nd March 2022. Note that only candidates belonging to the Differently Abled Person can apply for the vacancy.
MRB Recruitment : Eligibility Condition and Payscale
We are providing the eligibly and pay scale details for this recruitment.
|Qualification||Age Limit||Pay Scale|
• A successful training for a period of not less than three years in General Nursing in an institution approved by the State Government and
• Successful completion of training in Psychiatry / Midwifery for a period of six months after successful completion of training in General Nursing in an Institution approved by the State Government.
• Possession of basic degree in Nursing from a University or institution recognised by UGC for the purpose of its financial grant.
• Successful training for a period of not less than three years in General Nursing of men and women and for a period of not less than six months in Midwifery training in both cases to be undergone in an institution approved by the State Government under rule 37 of the rules made under sub-section of section 11 of the Madras Nurses and Midwives Act 1926 with qualifications prescribed for registration as Nurse and Maternity Assistant under the said Act (or)
• A foreign training which is considered by the Director of Medical and Rural Health Services to be equivalent or superior to the above training or possession of a basic degree in Nursing from a University or institution recognised by UGC for the purpose of its financial grant.
• But for appointment as a Nurse, a person who possesses the above qualifications or only the qualification in general nursing and who has rendered satisfactory military service shall be preferred: Provided that, if a person who has undergone training only in general nursing is not willing to undergo the training in Gynecology and Obstetrics, she shall not be appointed to the service.
|18 – 44 for OC|
18 – 59 ST /SCA/SC/MBC&DC/ BCM / BC
|Rs.14,000/- per month|
MRB Nurse Recruitment: Selection Process
The applications from the candidates will be screened and selection will be based on the marks scored by the candidates in written examination. There will be no oral test (Interview) for the post.
All candidates should submit the online applications attaching all relevant documents that support their eligibility at the time of applying.
MRB Nurse Recruitment 2022: How to apply
- Go to the official site www.mrb.tn.gov.in
- Click on Online Registration
- Find advertisement number 07/MRB/2022
- Click on Register
- Fill in the necessary details and register
- Upload necessary documents
- Pay the exam fee online
- Verify all details and finally click submit
- Take a printout for future reference
MRB Recruitment 2022: Important Links
|Click here to view latest recruitment details|
|Click here to view Medical Service Recruitment Board Advertisement Details|
|Click here to apply online for TN Medical Service Recruitment Board Nurse jobs|