NABARD Recruitment 2016
The National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development has released a notification for the recruitment of Assistant Manager and Manager Posts. There are almost 115 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the Online Application Form is on 13th of April 2016.
- Assistant Managers (Grade ‘A’ ) in Rural Development Banking Service (RDBS) – 100 Posts
- Managers (Grade ‘B’ ) in Rural Development Banking Service (RDBS) – 15 Posts
Applicants must possess Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in various specializations like Agriculture, Veterinary Sciences, Animal Husbandry, Fisheries, Dairy Technology, Horticulture, Arts, Management, Commerce, Science, Engineering, Information Technology, etc. with a minimum of 50% marks or an equivalent from any recognized Institution / University.
Age group must attain in between 21 to 30 years for Asst. Manager in Grade ‘A’ posts and 25 to 35 years for Manager in Grade ‘B’ posts. Reserved category candidates from SC/ST/OBC/PWD/ExServicemen will receive age relaxation as per government norms.
Name of the Organization: National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development
Name of The Post: Assistant Manager and Manager Posts.
Total Posts: 115 Vacancies
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Official Website: www.nabard.org
Mode of Application: Online
Deadline: 13th April 2016
NABARD Assistant Manager Exam Date: Preliminary Exam on 08.05.2016 and Main Exam on 05.06.2016
Pay Scale: monthly salary of Rs.17100/- for Assistant Manager (Grade ‘A’) and Rs.21000/- for Manager (Grade ‘B’) (RDBS) Posts.
Selection Procedure: Written Exam ( Preliminary and Main) and Personal Interview
- For General Category – Rs.750/- for Grade ‘A’ and Rs.850/- for Grade ‘B’ Posts
- For SC, ST, PWD Category – Rs.100
- Application Fee is non-refundable
Procedure to Apply for NABARD Recruitment 2016
- Visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for NABARD Recruitment 2016
- Read the NABARD Assistant Manager Advertisement 201 file thoroughly
- Eligible applicants can find and open Online Application
- Fill up the form in the prescribed format
- Upload a recent passport size photo and Scanned copy of your Signature
- Check the data you provided in the application to avoid mistakes
- Submit the form before the last date
- Take a copy of the form for future use
Click here for more Information and New Updates