NLC India Limited Recruitment 2020: Apply online for Resident Doctor Posts Now – Neyveli Lignite Corporation (NLC) invites online applications from eligible candidates for their latest NLC recruitment 2020. NLC India Limited has announced the opening in various medical departments. These recruitment details are released under NLC India Limited Recruitment 2020. Candidates can now apply for the posts released by NLC recently. Candidates who wish to join NLC India Limited can now apply online for the posts offered in NLC through the official site. Aspirants who wish to appear for the NLC recruitment exam are requested to check their eligibility for the NLC recruitment 2020 by checking out the official website www.nlcindia.com before applying online for the exam. We are providing direct link to apply online for Resident Doctor posts opened by the recruitment board of NLC India Limited. For more details regarding NLC India Limited recruitment 2020 see below.
NLC India Limited Recruitment 2020
NLC India Ltd is looking for people who would like to serve for Resident Doctor posts. The opportunity is now open as NLC has released a notification regarding this vacancy. Recruitment is done for the various departments which include Senior Resident Doctor & Junior Resident Doctor. 25 posts are now opened by NLC in this recruitment. Contenders who wish to apply for the post should apply online.
Online registration is mandatory. Online submission of the application will start from 03.09.2020 and ends on 16.09.2020. Eligibility criteria and payscale information are to be checked by the applicants from the official website. Aspirants are hereby told to check on the official website regarding the download of the admit card. The recruitment exam will be conducted by the authorities.
NLC India Limited Recruitment 2020: At a Glance
|Recruitment body||NLC India Limited|
|Name of vacancy||Resident Doctor|
• Senior Resident Doctor
• Junior Resident Doctor
|Number of vacancies||25|
|Method of selection||• Selection will be based on Personal interview.|
• Candidates will be evaluated through Personal Interview on 20 marks scale. The minimum qualifying marks in Personal Interview will be 50% (10 out of 20 marks) for UR/EWS Candidates and 40% (08 out of 20 marks) for SC/ST/OBC (NCL) Candidates.
• Relaxation in minimum qualifying marks to SC/ST/OBC (NCL) Candidates is not applicable for consideration against the unreserved posts.
• The final selection of candidates will be in the order of merit based on the marks scored by the candidates in the Personal Interview, subject to scoring the minimum percentage of marks prescribed
|Starting date of online application||03.09.2020|
|Closing date of online application||16.09.2020|
NLC India Limited Recruitment 2020: How to Apply
- Go to the official site @ www.nlcindia.com
- Go to Careers
- Find Current Openings
- Find Advt. No.04/2020 for Engagement of Resident Doctor
- Click on apply online
- Fill in the necessary details and register
- Upload necessary documents
- Pay the exam fee online
- Verify all details and finally click submit
- Take a printout for future reference
NLC India Limited Recruitment 2020: Important Links
|Click here to view latest recruitment details|
|Click here to see NLC India Limited Resident Doctor recruitment notification|
|Click here to apply online for NLC Resident Doctor Posts|