PGCIL Dy Manager Recruitment 2016
The Power Grid Corporation of India Limited has released a notification for the recruitment of Deputy Manager and Officer posts in various departments. There are almost 17 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to apply for the post before the last date. The Online Application will be available on the site from 13th January 2016 to 12th February 2016.
Name of the Organization: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited.
Official Website: www.powergridindia.com
Name of the Post: Dy. Manager & Officer posts.
No of posts: 17.
Mode of Application: Online.
Deadline: 12/02/2016 up to 11.59 p.m.
Job Location: India.
Selection Process: Scrutiny of Applications, Personal Interview.
Application Fee: Unreserved candidates: Rs. 400/, SC/ST/PWD/Ex-SM candidates: Nil.
Pay Scale: Dy. Manager: Rs. 32,900/- to Rs. 58,000/-.
Officer: Rs. 24,900/- to Rs. 50,500/-.
Age Limit: 18 years to 39 years
Educational Qualification: Dy. Manager: Candidates must have passed CA/ CMA (ICWA) with knowledge in the use of MS Office, Windows and should have nine years post qualification experience as executive / gazetted officer.
Officer: Candidates must have completed Graduation degree with three post qualification experience in Executive or Gazetted Officer cadre.
PGCIL Dy Manager Recruitment Vacancy Details
|S.no.||Name of the Post||UR||OBC(NCL)||SC||ST|
|1.||Deputy Manager (Finance & Accounts)||09||03||02||01|
|2.||Officer (Company Secretary/CS)||01||01||—||—|
Procedure to Apply
- Visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for online Application
- Make Fee Payment
- Fill up the form in the prescribed format
- Upload a recent passport size photo and scanned copy of your signature
- Submit it before the last date
- Send the copy of the application form along with all necessary documents to the postal Address given below before the last date
Postal Address: The Advertiser (PG), Post-Box No. 9248, Krishna Nagar Head Post Office, Delhi – 110051.
- A/C Payee Demand Draft.
- Education Qualification Certificate & Marks List.
- Experience Certificate.
- Proof of Date of Birth(X class Certificate/ Birth Certificate).
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC-NCL Candidates.
- Discharge Certificate(if Applicable).
- Disability Certificate(if Applicable).
Click here for more Information and New Updates