Punjab PSC Inspector Recruitment 2021: Apply online – Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) invites online applications from eligible candidates to participate in the latest recruitment drive. Punjab Public Service Commission has announced the opening of vacancies in Inspector in the Cooperative Societies in the Department of Cooperation, Government of Punjab. This government job opportunity is now opened for desirous candidates to apply. As per the vacancy notice, there are 320 Inspector posts to be filled. Candidates who wish to join the Punjab PSC Inspector vacancy can now apply online for the posts offered in PPSC through the links provided on our page. Aspirants who wish to appear for recruitment in PPSC are requested to check their eligibility for the PPSC recruitment by checking out the official notification released @ www.ppsc.gov.in before applying online for the same. We are providing direct link to apply online for the Inspector vacancies opened by the recruitment board of Punjab PSC. For more details regarding PPSC recruitment 2021 see below.
Punjab PSC Recruitment 2021: Overview
|Recruitment body||Punjab Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Vacancy||Inspector|
|Total Number of vacancies||320|
|Last date for registration for applying for the post||22.12.2021|
PPSC Recruitment Details
The Punjab Public Service Commission invites Online Application Forms from eligible candidates for recruitment to the 320 Posts of Inspector. The vacancy break up is provided in the table below.
|Category Code||Name of the Category||Total number of Posts|
|74||Wards of Freedom Fighter, Punjab||3|
|75||Sports Persons, Punjab||06|
|76||Person with Disability Punjab||13|
|77||Scheduled Castes (Others), Punjab||32|
|78/79||S.C (Others)ESM/LDESM Punjab||6|
|80||SC (Others) Sports Persons, Punjab||1|
|81||Balmiki/Mazbhi Sikhs, Punjab||33|
|82/83||Balmiki/Mazbhi Sikhs ESM/LDESM 07 –|
|84||Balmiki/Mazbhi Sikhs Sports Persons 02 –|
|85||Backward Classes Punjab||32|
|86/87||Backward Classes Ex- 07 – Serviceman/LDESM Punjab||6|
|92||General Economically Weaker 35 11 Sections, Punjab||32|
Punjab PSC Inspector Job Vacancy: Application Process
The online application is mandatory and the last date for filling of the application form is on 22nd December 2021. The last date for depositing the online application fee is 29th December 2021.
Punjab PSC Inspector Recruitment: Eligibility and Payscale Details
Candidates are requested to check out the age limit and qualification and pay scale information before applying for the Punjab PSC Inspector recruitment.
|Educational Qualification||Age Limit||Pay Scale|
|• Should possess a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any stream with minimum sixty percent marks from a recognized university or institution. Graduate with 60% marks in any stream.|
• Should have passed a Computer Course of at least one hundred and twenty hours with hands on experience in the use of Personal Computer or Information Technology in office productivity applications or Desktop Publishing applications from a Government recognized institution or reputed institution which is ISO 9001 certified.
• Provided that if similar course was a part of the curriculum in the Degree Course and the candidate has passed the said course as a subject of his degree class then the condition of his having studied and passed the above said computer course shall not apply.
• Should have passed Matriculation examination with Punjabi as one of the compulsory or elective subject or any other equivalent examination in Punjabi language
|Not be below 18 years and above 37 years of age as on 01-01-2021||Rs. 35,400/-|
Punjab PSC Inspector Job Vacancy: Selection Process
The Commission shall hold Competitive Examinations for recruitment to these posts. The scrutiny of application forms shall be done after the conduct of the examination. During the process of scrutiny, the application forms and other relevant documents, certificates, etc of the candidates shall be examined to determine their eligibility. The pattern for the written test is provided below for reference.
|Topic||No. of Questions||Marks (Each Question carries 4 marks)|
|Questions from Logical Reasoning and Mental Ability||40||160|
|Questions from General Knowledge & Current Affairs of National and International importance.||80||320|
The pattern for written competitive examination comprising of 120 questions @ 4 marks for each question. The question will be MCQ.
PPSC Recruitment 2021: How to Apply
- Go to the official site of PPSC @ www.ppsc.gov.in
- Click on Apply for the Post
- Find Advertisement Number 202144
- Click on Apply
- Fill in the necessary details and register yourself
- Upload necessary documents
- Pay the exam fee if applicable
- Verify all details and finally click submit
- Take a printout for future reference
Punjab PSC Recruitment 2021: Important Links
|Click here to view latest recruitment details|
|Click here to view Punjab PSC Inspector Recruitment Notification|
|Click here to apply for Punjab PSC Inspector vacancy|