Puducherry Govt Recruitment 2016 – 53 Librarian, Information Asst Posts
The Puducherry Govt has released a notification for the recruitment of Librarian & Information Assistant posts of Art and Culture department. There are almost 53 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to apply for the post before the last date.The eligible candidates May submits the application through online on or before Last date 27-1-2016 (Librarian & Information Assistant) in the official website.
Puducherry Govt Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must have a degree from recognized university. Degree from Library Information Science from recognized university.
The Applicants age should be 30 years as on 27-1-2016. Age relaxation will be applicable three years for OBC, five years for SC, three years for XSM and 10 Years for PWD candidates.
Govt of Puducherry Arts and Culture Department Vacancy Details
- UR: 27 Posts
- OBC: 18 Posts
- SC: 08 Posts
Art and Culture Department of Puducherry Government
The Art and Culture Department of Puducherry Government has been established in the Year 1992. The main Objective is to develop the arts, literature, political legacies and remembrance of great poets. The Director, Department of Art and Culture is functioning as the Head of Department for the Directorate of Art and Culture as well as for the Libraries and Museums. The Department has branch offices at Karaikal, Mahe, and Yanam, headed by an Assistant Library Information Officer/Library Information Assistant.
- The Selection process for the Librarian and Information Asst Posts is based on the performance of merit in written test exam.
- Selected candidates for Puducherry Govt Librarian and Information Assistant will receive the salary Rs 9,300-34,800 plus Grade Pay of Rs. 4,200 from Govt of Puducherry.
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply to Puducherry Govt Recruitment 2016 through online from 29-12-2015 (10 AM) to 27-1-2016 (05:45 PM)
Procedure to apply
- Visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for Online Application
- Fill up the form in the prescribed format
- Submit it before the last date
- Take a copy of the application form for future use
Click here for more information and new updates