RDPR Karnataka Recruitment 2016
The Department of Rural Development and Panchayat Raj has invited the applications for the recruitment to various vacancies across the state. The Commission has invited the application for the jobs of about 1624 as the Panchayath Development Officers (PDO) in the department. The eligible candidates can apply online for the vacancies through the online portal www.rdpr.kar.nic.in. The last date for the online application is 15th October 2016. The details of the recruitment are as follows.
Karnataka Panchayat Raj Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of the Recruiting organisation: Department of Rural Development and Panchayat Raj, Karnataka
RDPR Karnataka PDO Jobs Age Limits: The age of the candidate must be a minimum of 18 years and should not be more than 35 years.
Educational Requisites: To apply for the Karnataka PDO vacancy the candidate should hold a Graduation Degree from a Government recognised university or institute.
Important Dates to remember:
- Starting date for the online application: 16th September 2016
- Last date for the submission of the online application: 15th October 2016
- Examination Date: Will be updated soon on the website
Application fees: The application fees will be as follows:
- Rs.500/-(for single) and Rs.750/- (for both posts) for the General (GM), 2A and 2B, 3A and 3B Categories
- Rs.250/-(for single) and Rs.400/- (for both posts) for the SC, ST, Category-1, PWD, Ex-Servicemen posts
Click here to go to the official website of RDPR Karnataka