SVIMS Notification 2016
The Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences has released a notification for the admission of Under Graduate and Postgraduate Medical Doctorate (MD) Courses (Anatomy, Oto-Rhino-Laryngology, Physiology, Ophthalmology, Biochemistry, Radio Diagnosis, Microbiology, Radiotherapy, Pathology, Dentistry, IHBT, Neurosurgery, Cardiothoracic Surgery, Surgical Gastroenterology, Endocrinology and Metabolism, Surgical Oncology, Medical Oncology, Emergency Medicine and other.There are a various number of posts to be filled. So interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to apply for the notification before the last date. The last date for the submission of the application form is on 30th June 2016. For further details regarding the Admission process can visit the Official Website.
Before applying for the notification, the candidates need to check the Eligibility Requirements for the Notification. The candidates should possess MD/MS/DNB ability from the Medical College or Institutions recognized by MCI. And the age limit required for the candidates is based on the rules and regulations of the University.
Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences
The Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences was established in the year of 1993 under the aegis of Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams. The SVIMS is one of the top school for medical science. Many candidates try to get the Admission in the College.
Name of the Organisation: Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences
Name of the Posts:
- Group A: MPT & M.Sc. (Nursing)
- Group B: M.Sc. (Medical), Biotechnology, Bioinformatics
- Group C: P.G. Diploma (Paramedical) Courses
- Group D: Fellowship Certificate Courses
- Group E: Post Basic Diploma in Nursing
Total Posts: Different in number.
Location: Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh.
Official Website: svimstpt.ap.nic.in
Mode of Application: Online
Deadline: 30th June 2016
Educational Qualification: MD/MS/DNB ability from the Medical College or Institutions recognized by MCI.
Age Limit: The Age Limit as per the rules and regulations of theSVIMS Recruitment 2016
Selection process: The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Written examination
Application fee: A non-refundable amount of Rs.500/- should be paid as the Application fee
Procedure to apply for the SVIMS Notification 2016
- The candidates need to visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for SVIMS Notification 2016
- Then read the notifications and read it carefully to know the Eligibility Criteria details and other Requirements.
- Click on the link for Online Application
- Fill up the form in the prescribed format without any mistakes
- Upload a recent passport size photo and a scanned copy of your signature
- Submit the form before the last date
- Take a copy of the form for further use
click here for more information and new updates