Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022: Apply for Court Assistant Posts – Supreme Court of India invites applications from eligible candidates for their latest Supreme Court of India recruitment 2022. Supreme Court of India has announced the opening of many vacancies in the Junio Court Assistant (Group ‘B’ Non- Gazetted) section. These recruitment details are released under recruitment notice dated June 18, 2022. Supreme Court of India is wishing to fill in these posts through this recruitment. Candidates who wish to join the Supreme Court of India Junior Court Assistant vacancy can now apply for the posts offered online. Aspirants who wish to appear for the Supreme Court of India Junior Court Assistant recruitment are requested to check their eligibility for the Supreme Court of India recruitment 2022 by checking out the official website www.sci.gov.in before applying for the exam. For more details regarding the Supreme Court of India recruitment 2022 see below.
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022: At a Glance
|Recruitment body||Supreme Court of India|
|Name of vacancy||Junior Court Assistant|
|Total Number of vacancies||210|
|Start date of online application||18.06.2022|
|Last date of receiving of application||10.07.2022|
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022
Online applications are invited from Indian citizens who fulfill the eligibility conditions as on 01.07.2022 for preparation of a panel for filling up 210 vacancies anticipated upto 31.12.2022 for the post of Junior Court Assistant (Group ‘B’ Non- Gazetted) placed in Level 6 of Pay Matrix. The opportunity is opened as Supreme Court of India has released the notification for the vacancies. Contenders who wish to apply online. Important details candidates should understand before applying for the recruitment is provided in the table below.
SCI Recruitment : Important Details
Check out the important details mentioned below before applying online for the Junior Court Assistant recruitment.
|Essential Qualification||Age Limit (as on 01.07.2022)||Payscale|
|• Bachelor’s degree of a recognized University|
• Minimum speed of 35 w.p.m. in English Typing on Computer
• Knowledge of Computer operation
|18 years to 30 years||Rs 35,400/-|
210 vacancies are opened by the Supreme Court of India in this recruitment. Applications are invited from eligible candidates and they should submit the application online as mentioned in the Supreme Court of India Advertisement No: F.6/2022-SC (RC).
The starting date for online registration of application is 18.06.2022 at 10.00 hrs and last date thereof is 10.07.2022 at 23.59 hours.The recruitment will be conducted by the authorities through Written/Typing/Computer Tests and the Interview. The subjects of examination is given below.
- Objective Type Question paper with multiple choice answers containing 100 questions (consisting of 50 General English questions including comprehension section, 25 General Aptitude questions and 25 General Knowledge questions)
- Objective Type Computer Knowledge Test (25 questions)
- Typing (English) test on Computer with minimum speed 35 w.p.m. after deduction of mistakes (mistakes allowed 3%)
- Descriptive Test (in English Language) consisting of Comprehension passage, Precis Writing and Essay Writing
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022: How to Apply
- Go to the official site www.sci.gov.in
- Click on Recruitment
- Find the link Online Application for the post of Junior Court Assistant in the Supreme Court of India
- Enter your details and log in
- Attach relevant documents
- Pay the fees applicable
- Verify all details and submit the application