Tamilnadu Sericulture Recruitment 2016
The Tamil Nadu Sericulture Department has released a notification for the recruitment of Asst.Inspector of Sericulture and Junior Inspector of Sericulture Posts. There are almost 300 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to apply for the post before the Last date. The interested and eligible candidates can apply for Tamil Nadu Sericulture Recruitment by online before the last date 27th January 2016.
Eligibility Criteria for TN Sericulture Inspector Posts
- For Assistant Inspector of Sericulture: Candidates should possess Bachelor of Science in a relevant field and For Junior Inspector of Sericulture: SSLC / Matriculation / 10th Pass.
- For Assistant Inspector of Sericulture: Candidates should be between 18 to 30 years for OC. No age limit for BC/ MBC/ BC (M)/ DNC/ SC/ SCA/ ST and Destitute Widow as on 01-07-2015.
- For Junior Inspector of Sericulture: Candidates should be between 18 to 30 years for OC, 18 to 32 years for BC/ MBC/ BC (M)/ DNC, 18 to 35 years for SC/ SCA/ ST and Destitute Widow as on 01-07-2015
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies
- Assistant Inspector of Sericulture – 43
- Junior Inspector of Sericulture – 257
Tamil Nadu Sericulture Department
Sericulture is essentially a village-based industry providing enrollment to a sizeable section of the people. Although Sericulture is considered as a subsidiary position, technological innovation has made it possible to take it upon an intensive scale capable of generating adequate income. Sericulture is an art of rearing silkworm for the production of cocoons which is the raw material for the production of silk. India has the unique distinction of being the only country producing all the five kinds of silk – Mulberry, Eri, Muga, Tropical Tasar and Temperate Tasar.
- The Candidates who are applying for Tamil Nadu Sericulture Dept Recruitment have to pay application fee of Rs.500.
- Candidates will be selected based on their performance in written test followed by Personal Interview.
- The candidates selected for Assistant Inspector of Sericulture will receive a pay of Rs. 9300-34800+ 4200/- Grade Pay and Selected Aspirants for Junior Inspector of Sericulture will receive a pay scale of Rs. 5200-20220+ 2400/-Grade Pay from Tamil Nadu government.
- Candidates have to apply through online registration from official website www.sericultureexam.com on or before 27th January 2016.
Click here for more Information and New Updates