Tamilnadu Medical Services Recruitment Board Recruitment 2016
The Tamilnadu Medical Services Recruitment Board has released a notification for the recruitment of Assistant Surgeon vacancies. There are almost 1800 vacancies to be filled. Interested and eligible candidates can visit the Official Website to apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the Application form is on 17th October 2016. For more Details, the candidates can visit the Official Website www.mrb.tn.gov.in. Before applying for the post, the candidates are requested to refer the Official Notification to get the Eligibility Requirements that are necessary for applying for the post. And the Eligible candidates can apply through Online before the final date.
Educational Qualification: The candidates are expected to have completed MBBS Degree from a recognised University.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 35 years
Name of the Organisation: Tamilnadu Medical Services Recruitment Board
Name of The Posts: Assistant Surgeon
Number Of Vacancies: 1800
Official Website: www.mrb.tn.gov.in
Mode Of Application: Online
Last Date: 17th October 2016
Selection Process: The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Written test and interview organised by the recruiting firm.
Application Fee: Rs. 750 is charged as application fee from the candidates of all the categories.
Pay Scale: Candidates getting recruited will be paid a satisfactory wage on a monthly basis by the firm.
Procedure to Apply for Tamilnadu Medical Services Recruitment Board Recruitment 2016
- Visit the Official Website www.mrb.tn.gov.in
- Click on the link for Tamilnadu Medical Services Recruitment Board Recruitment 2016
- Then read all the notifications given in the Website before applying for the post
- Interested and Eligible candidates click on the link for Online Application
- Fill up the form with all the personal and educational details in the prescribed format without any mistakes
- Upload a recent passport size photo and a scanned copy of your signature
- Attach copy of all your Certificates with the Form
- Make the Fee payment
- Submit the duly filled form before the last date
- Take a copy of the form for further use
Click here to go to the official website