TN MRB Recruitment 2020: Assistant Surgeon Posts -Apply Now for 223 Vacancy – Tamil Nadu Medical Service Recruitment Board(MRB) has released a recruitment notification 223 posts recently. These posts opened by TN MRB is for Assistant Surgeon. Interested candidates do visit the Official Website to apply for the post before the last date. Candidates can now apply now for TN MRB Recruitment Exam 2020 through online mode. Aspirants who wish to join the post in Medical Service Recruitment Board are requested to check their eligibility for the exam by checking out the official website www.mrb.tn.gov.in of Tamil Nadu MRB before applying online for the recruitment exam. Please see below for more details.
About TN MRB Recruitment 2020:
The Tamilnadu Medical Services Recruitment Board has released a notification for the recruitment of Assistant Surgeon vacancies. There are almost 223 vacancies to be filled. Interested and eligible candidates can visit the Official Website to apply for the post before the last date. According to Notification No:02/MRB/2020 applications are invited only through online mode up to 29.05.2020 for Direct Recruitment to the post of Assistant Surgeon (General) on a temporary basis in Tamil Nadu Medical Service. For more details, the candidates can visit the Official Website www.mrb.tn.gov.in.
|Sl.No||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies||Backlog Vacancies||Total Vacancies|
|1||Assistant Surgeon (General)||148||75||223|
Before applying for the post, the candidates are requested to refer the Official Notification to get the Eligibility Requirements that are necessary for applying for the post. And the Eligible candidates can apply through Online before the final date.
TN MRB Recruitment 2020: At a Glance
|Name of the Recruitment Body||Medical Service Recruitment Board|
|Name of the post||Assistant Surgeon|
|Number of Vacancy||223|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||29.05.2020|
How to Apply for TN MRB Recruitment 2020
- Visit the Official Website www.mrb.tn.gov.in
- Click on Notification
- Click on the link for Recruitment of Assistant Surgeon (General) – 2020 Online Application Registration
- Then read all the notifications given in the Website before applying for the post
- Interested and Eligible candidates click on the link for Online Application
- Fill up the form with all the personal and educational details in the prescribed format without any mistakes
- Upload a recent passport size photo and a scanned copy of your signature
- Attach copy of all your Certificates with the Form
- Make the Fee payment
- Submit the duly filled form before the last date
- Take a copy of the form for further use