UPSC Civil Services Exam 2016
The Union Public Service Commission has released a notification for the recruitment of IAS, IPS, IFS, IRS & Other. There are almost 1079 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official website to apply for the post before the last date. The UPSC Civil Services Examination 2016 Online Application is available from 27th April 2016 to 27th May 2016. The UPSC CSE Exam 2016 Notification is available on www.upsc.gov.in or www.upsconline.nic.in.
Educational Qualification: Applicants must complete Degree from any of Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or possess an equivalent qualification.
- Minimum Age: 21 years.
- Maximum Age: 32 years.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per the rules of the Government.
Name of the Organization: Union Public Service Commission
Name of The Post: IAS, IPS, IRS IFS
Total Posts: 1079
Location: All Over India
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in or www.upsconline.nic.in
Application Mode: Online.
Deadline: 27th May 2016
Application Fee: pay the application fee through Online (Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card) or Offline through Cash at any Branch of SBI or its Associate Banks.
- For SC/ST/Female/PH Candidates: No Fee.
- For All Others: Rs 100/-.
- Candidates, if selected for Main Examination, have to pay the fee of Rs 200/-.
- Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination.
- Civil Services (Main) Examination.
UPSC IAS Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2016
- UPSC IAS Prelims exam will have multiple choice questions
- There are two papers in the written exam i.e, Paper 1 & Paper 2
- Each paper having 200 Marks
- There is negative marking in the exam
- Paper 1: General Studies
- Paper 2: Aptitude
Procedure to Apply for UPSC Civil Services Exam 2016
- Visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for UPSC Civil Services Exam 2016
- Read the Notification carefully
- Fill up the form in the detailed format
- Upload a recent passport size photo and a scanned copy of your signature
- Submit the form before the last date
- Take a copy of the form for further use
Click here for more information and New Updates