Western Coalfields Recruitment 2016
The Western Coalfields Limited (WCL) has released a notification for the recruitment of Mining Sirdar T&S Grade – C, Surveyor (Min) T&S Grade –B. There are almost 400 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to apply for the post before the last date. The Last date for the Online Application form is on 16th of April 2016.
- Mining Sirdar T&S Grade – C -388 Posts
- Surveyor (Min) T&S Grade –B – 12 Posts
- For Mining Grade /Short Firer T&S Grade – C posts candidates should have Mining Sirdar Certificates Of Competency Issued By DGMS OR Diploma In Mining & Mine Surveying And Over man Competency Certificates Issued By DGMS.
- For Surveyor (Min) T&S Grade –B posts candidates should have Matriculation And Suryvor Certificates Of Competency Issued By DGMS or Diploma In Mining & Mine Surveying And Surveyor Certificates Of Competency Issued By DGMS.
Candidates who are going to apply for Western Coalfields Recruitment 2016 should have age limit between 18 to 30 years As On 01.03.2016 for general category candidates. Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category candidates, and upper age should not be more than 35 years for OBC Candidates.
Name of the Organization: Western Coalfields Limited (WCL)
Name of the Post: Mining Sirdar T&S Grade – C, Surveyor (Min) T&S Grade –B
Number of posts: 400 posts.
Official Website: www.westerncoal.gov.in
Mode of Application: Online
Deadline: 16th April 2016
Selection Procedure: Aspirants will be select for Western Coalfields Recruitment 2016 is based on the merit performance in the written test and personal interview. Candidates who got shortlisted by cutoff marks in the written examination will be proceeded to the further selection process which is conducting by Western Coalfields Limited (WCL).
Application Fee: Candidates who want to apply for Western Coalfields Recruitment 2016 have to pay application fee of Rs 100/- for General & OBC Category candidates which are NonRefundable through Only Demand Draft From the Nationalized Bank In Favour Of Western Coalfields Limited Nagpur Payable At Nagpur. SC/ST Candidates Are Exempted From Payment Of Application Fee.
- For Mining Sirdar T&S Grade – C posts candidates will get a pay scale of Rs 19035/- + Allowances
- For Surveyor (Min) T&S Grade –B posts candidates will get a pay scale of Rs 20552/- + Allowances
Procedure to Apply
- Visit the official Website
- Click on the link for Western Coalfields Recruitment 2016
- click on the link for online Application
- Fill up the form in the prescribed format
- Pay the fee
- submit the form before the last date
- Take a copy of the application and send the form along with all the necessary documents to the Postal Address
Postal Address: General Manager, Western Coalfields Limited, Coal Estate Civil Lines, Nagpur.
Click here for more information and New Updates